Xbox Record That is one of the best features ever on a console

#1zerooo0Posted 7/11/2014 10:39:17 AM
Recorded so many awesome moments in ACIV. Easily my favorite feature on the console.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2TBONE_OGPosted 7/11/2014 10:40:50 AM
Yeah, it's awesome. But then I have some friends who record every damn thing. So I watch it, and then say all judgy... you recorded that?
---
Always O.G.
#3AzaneAzerPosted 7/11/2014 10:43:11 AM
How often do you actually watch your recordings? most people I know have a ton of pointless clips that just gather dust.

Granted, I found an old VHS that I had recorded Socom 2 games with from ~2004, and it was a great watch for me.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 10:49:01 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
How often do you actually watch your recordings? most people I know have a ton of pointless clips that just gather dust.

Granted, I found an old VHS that I had recorded Socom 2 games with from ~2004, and it was a great watch for me.

Often enough that mostly with friends are over I show them my adventures so Edward Kenway. It really is amazing feature. I would definitely use it more in BF4 if I didn't suck at it.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5SigmaLongshotPosted 7/11/2014 10:56:10 AM
When I'm drunk I record myself throwing burritos at zombies in Dead Rising.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#6TheeLeehamPosted 7/11/2014 10:57:35 AM
I used to use it quite a lot. Great for games like NBA. But I haven't used it for a while. I even got a decent kill on Titanfall last night and though "I should record that" but just didn't.
#7lilj812Posted 7/11/2014 10:57:59 AM
It's like fraps but way worse lol.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87