Xbox Record That is one of the best features ever on a console

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Record That is one of the best features ever on a console

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#1
Recorded so many awesome moments in ACIV. Easily my favorite feature on the console.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
2 years ago#2
Yeah, it's awesome. But then I have some friends who record every damn thing. So I watch it, and then say all judgy... you recorded that?
Always O.G.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
2 years ago#3
How often do you actually watch your recordings? most people I know have a ton of pointless clips that just gather dust.

Granted, I found an old VHS that I had recorded Socom 2 games with from ~2004, and it was a great watch for me.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 years ago#4
AzaneAzer posted...
How often do you actually watch your recordings? most people I know have a ton of pointless clips that just gather dust.

Granted, I found an old VHS that I had recorded Socom 2 games with from ~2004, and it was a great watch for me.

Often enough that mostly with friends are over I show them my adventures so Edward Kenway. It really is amazing feature. I would definitely use it more in BF4 if I didn't suck at it.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
2 years ago#5
When I'm drunk I record myself throwing burritos at zombies in Dead Rising.
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/

User Info: TheeLeeham

TheeLeeham
2 years ago#6
I used to use it quite a lot. Great for games like NBA. But I haven't used it for a while. I even got a decent kill on Titanfall last night and though "I should record that" but just didn't.

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
2 years ago#7
It's like fraps but way worse lol.
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Record That is one of the best features ever on a console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived