Wait.....so the original Killer Instinct Arcade game is included in KI 2013?

#21Combo626Posted 7/11/2014 8:31:44 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
suprsolider posted...
The new Killer Instinct is garbage.

Sorry but that is fact. Double Helix is the new LJN of video games.

The only good thing is the original KI arcade.

Looks like we have another pnut.

Probably an alt or something like that. Maybe he got banned for being trash?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#22mokmuudPosted 7/11/2014 8:32:48 PM
I like the old KI way more than the new one. The whole releasing characters one at a time is really annoying too.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#23wavvvvesPosted 7/11/2014 8:48:03 PM
mokmuud posted...
I like the old KI way more than the new one. The whole releasing characters one at a time is really annoying too.

The game plays SOOOO much better than the old ones though. I feel like KI deserves at least a 9.5 or even a 10.
BUT, if you some how don't like the new one for whatever weird reason that may be, you can play the classic which I actually played back in the day so it's pretty cool to have.
#24kungfuj0Posted 7/11/2014 10:11:04 PM
I loved KI back in the day, and I will give it a look when I get my xbone, but MS is going to have to let me know when they come out with a version that has everything already in it. I refuse to be nickel-and-dimed like it looks like they are trying to do with it.

In short, let me know when the GotY version hits.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#25Robin_MaskPosted 7/11/2014 11:07:41 PM
kungfuj0 posted...
I loved KI back in the day, and I will give it a look when I get my xbone, but MS is going to have to let me know when they come out with a version that has everything already in it. I refuse to be nickel-and-dimed like it looks like they are trying to do with it.

In short, let me know when the GotY version hits.

Funny how you're asking for a deal when the game alone is already a big sale on its own.

Seeing how games every other game has tons of DLC costumes and add up to the cost and updates like Street Fighter/Blazblue/Persona being $40 for the game alone. Yet, KI just asks for $20 for 8 characters in one season.

MK/Injustice ask for $20 more after the game for FIVE (plus Scorpion in Injustice) characters.

Spending $20 or $40 a year isn't that bad, not like they're updating tons of content or adding TONS OF USELESS COSTUMES like the rest.

Super Street Fighter IV has the DLC titles for $15 each and a decent deal depending on where you stand.

If anything, KI is nowhere near close to nickel and diming.
---
The Lone Wolf
#26kungfuj0Posted 7/12/2014 1:32:10 AM
I just don't like having to buy the main game one day, and this dlc the next day, and that dlc the day after, and this other dlc 2 days after all of that, etc etc etc...

Just give me one clean package for one price and let me be done with it.

Anything else feels like nickel and diming to me.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#27Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 3:31:23 AM
suprsolider posted...

Wooahh LJN... that's pretty harsh
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#28B1GB0SS_86Posted 7/12/2014 4:49:51 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
suprsolider posted...

Wooahh LJN... that's pretty harsh

He is either a sony fanboy or he got curbstomped in a match so now it sucks.