It's funny ps4 owners hyping Destiny cuz what else do they have.

#1thegamer00Posted 7/11/2014 3:08:43 PM
I find this kinda funny how defensive PS owners get about destiny. Sometimes i think they forget xbox owners get the same game and true exclusives like sunset overdrive and quantum break.
#2Sevi_neyPosted 7/11/2014 3:09:44 PM
lol the reverse trolling on this board is second to none

second to none.
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC
#3DRzCalderonPosted 7/11/2014 3:12:09 PM
I bought a PS4 for the "better" multi-platforms. So exclusives to me is like icing on the cake.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#4SubSeenixPosted 7/11/2014 3:24:06 PM
PS4 owners get the definitive version of every Multiplat Game

PS4 owners get the most beautiful Racing Game of all time > DriveClub
Please don't come with Forza Horizon 2 - Those 2 are a Gen apart in the favor of DrivecClub

Sunset Overdrive won't sell consoles.No one will care.People will even care more about the WiiU Exclusives.
Hell people will even care more for Little Big Planet 3 than Sunset Overdrive :D
Halo MCC will only cater to people already owning a X1
Quantum Break is 2015 - And we know what PS4 has everything 2015 right?This is the time when you should start to cry cause Sony is pumping out their heavy hitters that got people at E3 wet =)

The best version and the best experience of the probably most exciting game in this year aka Destiny will be on the PS4.You don't get the same game.
It will push the PS4 so damn hard that even the WatchDogs numbers look pathetic.
You are just mad Bungie favors the PS4 by a lot.

This year like any other in this Gen will be PS4 Domination.
The PS4 didn't already need a Pricecut and get rid of its "OMG AWESOME KINECT YOU NEED IT!!" to get competitive with the WiiU xD
#5doodles40Posted 7/11/2014 3:35:05 PM
Wow this topic reeks of desperation.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#6Nighthound101Posted 7/11/2014 3:43:36 PM
What's funny TC is how pathetic you are. You don't want a PS4? great, don't get one. I dunno what happened to gamers today, bunch of 12 year old school kids saying "mine is better than yours!" ugh.
#7MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/11/2014 3:46:56 PM
These Sony guys really are sad. We're getting Destiny too, and SUNSET OVERDRIVE, BABY! All the while they have to sit and wait for Bloodborn, and Kingdom Under Fire 2.

Sunset Overdrive, bay-bee!!!!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#8kcypher2000Posted 7/11/2014 3:48:06 PM
Truth hurts but lets point out the irony:

Last two gens ponies said Bungie sucked and that xbox was just for shooters and they would
Never pay to play online.

With Destiny the ponies get 3 180s in one game.
#9suzukimatsuiPosted 7/11/2014 3:48:26 PM
Reported for trolling
#10chubbychaserPosted 7/11/2014 3:50:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]