It's funny ps4 owners hyping Destiny cuz what else do they have.

#21SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/11/2014 6:07:34 PM
Funny how defensive the sony trolls are getting now. This was obviously bait and they fell right for it.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#22BlackFeathersPosted 7/11/2014 6:11:10 PM
thegamer00 posted...
I find this kinda funny how defensive PS owners get about destiny. Sometimes i think they forget xbox owners get the same game and true exclusives like sunset overdrive and quantum break.

Uncharted 4 and BLOODBORNE are more important than any exclusives you Xbots can ever name. Especially BloodBorne! Souls games are life!!!
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#23MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/11/2014 6:11:49 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
Reported for trolling

Your name gives you away too easily. I know you're a Sony guy.

Those are baseball players.

Haha! Yeah, right. Sounds more like names you see at the ending credits of a Metal Gear game.

Obviously Sony trolls is obvious.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#24gfrequencyPosted 7/11/2014 6:15:24 PM
*sigh* We need another one of these topics like I need a pile of horse crap on my living room floor. Jesus, people, we're all here to do the same thing, right? Just play games on whatever platform you like and let other people play on the platform they like. Xbox One, PS4, it doesn't matter. Why, why is that such a hard concept to wrap your head around?
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
#25spacejamjordanzPosted 7/11/2014 6:16:55 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
Reported for trolling

Haha! Yeah, right. Sounds more like names you see at the ending credits of a Metal Gear game.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/25/sports/baseball/careers-of-suzuki-and-matsui-are-further-intertwined.html
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#26killakev54Posted 7/11/2014 6:17:35 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
Reported for trolling

Wow dude you never heard of Hedeki Matsui for the New York Yankees or Kurt Suzuki who used to play for the Oaklan A's who now plays for the Minnesosta Twins???

---
PSN:jason06live XBL:joker1080p Steam:joker1080p
#27Flare1721Posted 7/11/2014 6:25:13 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Truth hurts but lets point out the irony:

Last two gens ponies said Bungie sucked and that xbox was just for shooters and they would
Never pay to play online.

With Destiny the ponies get 3 180s in one game.

Pics or it didnt happen.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png
#28TrueGBPosted 7/11/2014 6:25:21 PM
I'm thinking Sunset Overdrive will end up being a great game, but all the dudebros will think it's just a stupid cartoony game for weeabos, much like how they thought Titanfall was for Trekkies or something, so it will fail horribly and Insomniac will come back to Playstation.

kcypher2000 posted...
Last two gens ponies said Bungie sucked and that xbox was just for shooters and they would
Never pay to play online.

With Destiny the ponies get 3 180s in one game.

Actually, we're excited about Bungie's take on Borderlands, but feel free to misinterpret the source of our excitement.
---
Future Billionaire
#29zinsindettaPosted 7/11/2014 6:28:37 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
Reported for trolling

Salty Sony fan is salty by the truth in this topic.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#30TrueGBPosted 7/11/2014 6:29:02 PM
gfrequency posted...
Why, why is that such a hard concept to wrap your head around?

That's humanity for you. Religion, politics, sports teams, choice of console...we'll accept any reason to crap on someone else.
---
Future Billionaire