It's funny ps4 owners hyping Destiny cuz what else do they have.

#91CalamityFNBPosted 7/11/2014 11:18:19 PM
I can say any side has slim pickings, and I can say the opposite. I can say one side has great games, I can say the opposite. This is all subjective. In the end, people will buy what they want, and enjoy the games they want to play, despite all the rabid fanboyism over this exclusive and that exclusive. It doesn't matter what you think of the other sides variety, because that variety may be perfect for some people, and terrible for others. Play more of the games, and if you don't like what offered, play other games. If you don't like those other games, then why are you even defending pieces of plastic you don't even have any reason to defend outside of justify your purchase. If you feel the need to defend where your money went with the only provocation being text in which you can rarely tell if it's serious or not, you should have spent it better.
#92Mrbone5Posted 7/11/2014 11:47:13 PM
I love how last gen xbots trashed Insomniac Games calling their games(Ratchet & Clank Future series and Resistance series) flops and boasted about the low sales of those games compared to Halo 3 and other Xbox games. It's funny the minute Insomniac Games makes an exclusive for their console of choice they praise Insomniac Games like they're the greatest developers ever. Another 180 for the Xbot camp.
#93AvelineGrandprePosted 7/12/2014 12:50:27 AM
SubSeenix posted...
PS4 owners get the definitive version of every Multiplat Game

lol
#94HayoamPosted 7/12/2014 12:59:29 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
These Sony guys really are sad. We're getting Destiny too, and SUNSET OVERDRIVE, BABY! All the while they have to sit and wait for Bloodborn, and Kingdom Under Fire 2.

Sunset Overdrive, bay-bee!!!!

Let me till this Bloodborne is worth the wait more than any game on xbox
#95B1GB0SS_86Posted 7/12/2014 1:02:44 AM
Mrbone5 posted...
I love how last gen xbots trashed Insomniac Games calling their games(Ratchet & Clank Future series and Resistance series) flops and boasted about the low sales of those games compared to Halo 3 and other Xbox games. It's funny the minute Insomniac Games makes an exclusive for their console of choice they praise Insomniac Games like they're the greatest developers ever. Another 180 for the Xbot camp.

Sony fanboys do it to. Im not a fanboy and i love sony, Nintendo and Microsoft. I bet if killer instinct, ryse, titanfall, dead rising 3 and sunset overdrive were on ps4 it would be so much love and praise for those games.
#96Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 7/12/2014 1:09:42 AM(edited)
SubSeenix posted...
PS4 owners get the definitive version of every Multiplat Game

PS4 owners get the most beautiful Racing Game of all time > DriveClub
Please don't come with Forza Horizon 2 - Those 2 are a Gen apart in the favor of DrivecClub

Sunset Overdrive won't sell consoles.No one will care.People will even care more about the WiiU Exclusives.
Hell people will even care more for Little Big Planet 3 than Sunset Overdrive :D
Halo MCC will only cater to people already owning a X1
Quantum Break is 2015 - And we know what PS4 has everything 2015 right?This is the time when you should start to cry cause Sony is pumping out their heavy hitters that got people at E3 wet =)

The best version and the best experience of the probably most exciting game in this year aka Destiny will be on the PS4.You don't get the same game.
It will push the PS4 so damn hard that even the WatchDogs numbers look pathetic.
You are just mad Bungie favors the PS4 by a lot.

This year like any other in this Gen will be PS4 Domination.
The PS4 didn't already need a Pricecut and get rid of its "OMG AWESOME KINECT YOU NEED IT!!" to get competitive with the WiiU xD

You're trying so so hard, and yet you still managed to make the PS4 look worse.

The best version and the best experience of the probably most exciting game in this year aka Destiny will be on the PS4.You don't get the same game.

i've never seen so much hype for armor DLC that nobody will use after the first hour of the game and a map pack that only sony diehards care about lmao

It must really suck to be too poor to be able to afford more than one console if fanboys gotta spend their free time justifying which console they could afford to buy by trash talking the other two.

You probably don't even have a gaming PC. you're talking about 'definitive editions' on a console like that actually means anything. Both consoles have already been outdated since they came out of R&D. (Protip: Consoles don't get definitive editions of anything, PC gets all the glory)
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#97wavvvvesPosted 7/12/2014 1:09:04 AM
Bragging about the destiny dlc is like us bragging about cod dlc.. it's coming out on both at a later time. I think people are forgetting that this "exclusive destiny dlc" is TIMED exclusive.
#98Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 7/12/2014 1:10:59 AM
wavvvves posted...
Bragging about the destiny dlc is like us bragging about cod dlc.. it's coming out on both at a later time. I think people are forgetting that this "exclusive destiny dlc" is TIMED exclusive.

and it's not even gonna be something that most people will care about. It's like the extra crap missions they throw onto Assassin's Creed games that people blow through in 15 minutes then forget about.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#99jackynkurttimsPosted 7/12/2014 1:32:41 AM
That wizard came from the moon.
---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.
#100Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 1:48:53 AM
phoenix9291 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
I find it amusing people are getting upset about the time exclusive stuff when MS has been doing this with CoD.

That's stupid too. Any timed exclusivity is stupid. A year of exclusivity could set a bad new trend as well.

Yup I'm not a fan of any of that... A week... OK maybe, but typically timed DLC means no buy from me, no matter what system it comes from
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic