Just bought Xbox One, question about digital games.

#1Kaynes_ArsePosted 7/11/2014 3:17:09 PM
It might be a few weeks before I get a Live Gold subscription, can you buy digital copies without Live Gold? Child of Light has my eye....
---
When you are going through Hell, keep going.
#2GeistPosted 7/11/2014 3:18:08 PM
Yes
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#3cheezedadadaPosted 7/11/2014 3:19:18 PM
Yep, and Child of Light is a great choice because its awesome. I also recommend looking into Valiant Hearts if you haven't.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#4boolzeroPosted 7/11/2014 3:22:41 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Yep, and Child of Light is a great choice because its awesome. I also recommend looking into Valiant Hearts if you haven't.

Definitely those two... If you are drawn to Child of Lights art direction then Valiant Hearts is a definite complimentary game to it.

I'd also recommend Peggle 2. Many pass it over but the game is addictive as hell!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#5Kaynes_Arse(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 3:24:16 PM
Thanks folks!
---
When you are going through Hell, keep going.
#6CyberEvilPosted 7/11/2014 3:25:39 PM
Valiant Hearts is a great experience but I'm not so sure about its value as a game. I wouldn't say that I regret buying it at $15 but I had all achievements and experienced everything in the game within about four hours of game time. I might have put more time into it but it wouldn't be by much. Child of Light seems much more worth it, though. Strider is another digital game that I feel is worth picking up and Killer Instinct is the best digital release on Xbox One IF you're into fighting games.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN