Dragon Age Inquisition looks awesome. (Gameplay video link)

#11Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 12:51:38 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
kungfuj0 posted...
Footage was either pc or xbone. You can see little green A's an such from time to time. No green A button on ps4 that I know of.

And I believe they announced the qunari as a race option a while ago. One thing about that unnerves me a bit though. The female qunari just doesn't feel or sound right with that soft English voice. I feel like she should sound...tougher or something! It's a minor thing though.

I also like that they've tried to blend the combat between the styles of Origins and DA2. So far, it looks like they've done a good job.

Yeah, I thought that about the voice for the female Qunari also, but I'm hoping we'll have a voice selection like in Origins. :3

Having recently started my re-playing of Origins, I did kind of chuckle when the female Qunari was confirmed in that video (at first I thought it was just a tall slender character with a helmet :P), only because I've just met Sten in Origins, and recently expired the conversation where female Qunari aren't warriors/don't fight. :P

There is a British and an American voice for either gender across all races.
#12Geordie_boyPosted 7/12/2014 12:58:17 AM(edited)
I love both previous DA games, and the more I see of this one I think I may put off buying some of the other games coming out in October/November just to get lost in this world again. Also, I cannot wait to create my Qunari warrior, and I'm so glad to see Leliana back and kicking arse!!!!
---
#13AkumaOutsiderPosted 7/12/2014 7:58:07 AM
Absolutely amazing. I was looking forward to destiny the most.now I'm conflicted.day 1 for sure
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#14Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 8:00:57 AM
AkumaOutsider posted...
Absolutely amazing. I was looking forward to destiny the most.now I'm conflicted.day 1 for sure

There's a month to play destiny to your hears content
#15cheezedadada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 11:12:25 AM
Disappeared off Gamefaqs for the weekend and just made it back today. Not going to lie, I must have watched this video at least 6-7 times since I posted this. I think I might have to jump on that "most anticipated" statement with you, Injustice. It feels weird dethroning Sunset Overdrive in that regards, but this really looks neat.

Day 1 for sure. Hype is definitely in full force...let's just hope its not a letdown!
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#16dnmtPosted 7/14/2014 11:18:57 AM
Gameplay doesn't look very engrossing and the writing is standard Bioware so I'll keep my expectations in check. Art direction is stunning, though.
#17OverLordChaosPosted 7/14/2014 11:27:01 AM
Footage was on PC since it is first and foremost a PC game.
#18EllesarienPosted 7/14/2014 11:32:54 AM
I am actually playing through Origins on my PC right now so I am all full up in DA. I had forgotten how good the character development was in it.

Can't wait for this one.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#19ComradeRyanPosted 7/14/2014 1:26:41 PM
I am definitely going to purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition. One of the ten locations in the game is four to five times the size of Dragon Age: Origins.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#20Exodus_PrimePosted 7/14/2014 1:40:11 PM
Damn, I wasn't planning on getting this way to go TC :-P

Also, damn can't believe you're really 6'8 lol you didn't look that tall on your share videos.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita