Dragon Age Inquisition looks awesome. (Gameplay video link)

#21cheezedadada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 1:44:38 PM
^@Exodus.

It took me by surprise too, my friend.

Also, I am 6'6" haha. The thing I am curious about though is I never shared a video with me in it! Now I am wondering the who/what/where/when/how of that situation.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#22crucialPosted 7/14/2014 1:51:49 PM
X1 gets timed DLC as well for this title,day one buy for me,I am joneson for a wrpg and this is the one to hold me over until Witcher 3,I love Bioware even though DA2 was a dud this looks great,looks more like Dragons Dogma when it comes to gameplay but still has that DA feel the first one had,and its the same game engine that is going to be used for ME4 which is a great thing,going to buy this for myself for my birthday.

Oct. is just sick,we get DA3,SSO,Evil With In,Evolve and a few others I forgot,wow bring it.
#23Exodus_PrimePosted 7/14/2014 2:00:40 PM
cheezedadada posted...
^@Exodus.

Also, I am 6'6" haha. The thing I am curious about though is I never shared a video with me in it! Now I am wondering the who/what/where/when/how of that situation.

Well wasn't it you who shared that "titanfall controller unboxing video" maybe I got you confused with someone else on my friends list.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#24Crystyn_7BPosted 7/14/2014 2:15:02 PM
OverLordChaos posted...
Footage was on PC since it is first and foremost a PC game.

Funny that you say that when they still haven't fully worked out KB/M controls.

There aren't many first and foremost PC games left.
#25cheezedadada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 3:06:26 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
cheezedadada posted...
^@Exodus.

Well wasn't it you who shared that "titanfall controller unboxing video" maybe I got you confused with someone else on my friends list.

---

Ahh OK, that was Bessy (I don't see him around as much often). I actually commented in that thread though, so I can see how you got it mixed. I was just laughing because my friend and I always joke about someone broadcasting through Kinect by accident not realizing it and doing something embarrassing. I thought I might have been that guy for a second.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#262ndAtomiskPosted 7/15/2014 7:32:19 AM
kungfuj0 posted...
Footage was either pc or xbone. You can see little green A's an such from time to time. No green A button on ps4 that I know of.

And I believe they announced the qunari as a race option a while ago. One thing about that unnerves me a bit though. The female qunari just doesn't feel or sound right with that soft English voice. I feel like she should sound...tougher or something! It's a minor thing though.

I also like that they've tried to blend the combat between the styles of Origins and DA2. So far, it looks like they've done a good job.

Yeah. In a different video they said it was running on PC using a 360 controller.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#27Exodus_PrimePosted 7/15/2014 7:41:36 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
cheezedadada posted...
^@Exodus.

---

Ahh OK, that was Bessy (I don't see him around as much often). I actually commented in that thread though, so I can see how you got it mixed. I was just laughing because my friend and I always joke about someone broadcasting through Kinect by accident not realizing it and doing something embarrassing. I thought I might have been that guy for a second.

Ohh Yeahh! it was bessy I remember now, wonder where he went. Maybe he quit GameFaqs too.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#28jessica73Posted 7/15/2014 9:47:58 AM
dnmt posted...
Gameplay doesn't look very engrossing and the writing is standard Bioware so I'll keep my expectations in check. Art direction is stunning, though.

Yah it LOOKS good, that's about all that I think will end up above average. Glad they have controller support in their pc versions finally after 10,000 years, and also for the combat taking a page from better systems like Dogma's.
---
http://i.imgur.com/uAzPe.jpg http://steamsigmaker.de/bg/thebotqueen.png
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/ach.png
#29ZeroShot101Posted 7/15/2014 9:49:03 AM
from the looks of the alpha build id say its running around 1080p
#30Crystyn_7BPosted 7/15/2014 10:02:14 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
from the looks of the alpha build id say its running around 1080p

I believe only PC got showcased so far but its Frostbite and they constantly refer to BF4 regarding specs so 900p is also likely