How would you feel about Microsoft naming their next console "Cortana"?

#1TehPwnzererPosted 7/11/2014 6:51:05 PM
Ditching the "xbox" completely and starting fresh by naming their next console after the smurf from their Halo series. The color scheme would no longer be green, but black with a blue Halo like the one you find in Windows Phone. Everytime you say "Cortana on" you would be greeted with a hello in her voice. She would act exactly how she does in Windows phone and navigate you to where you want to go.
#2UltimateGeth39Posted 7/11/2014 6:53:57 PM
Does it have her Halo 3 bust size?
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#3AzaneAzerPosted 7/11/2014 6:53:58 PM
Putting all their eggs into the Dudebro FPS basket would probably hurt it overall.

I don't care so much about the name as the features and policies a system has though.

Also, copying Siri would probably get them sued by Apple, because Apple copyrights everything, they even copyrighted squares.
#4TBONE_OGPosted 7/11/2014 6:54:21 PM
I'd probably feel rather moist...
---
Always O.G.
#5TehPwnzerer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 6:57:42 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Putting all their eggs into the Dudebro FPS basket would probably hurt it overall.

I don't care so much about the name as the features and policies a system has though.

Also, copying Siri would probably get them sued by Apple, because Apple copyrights everything, they even copyrighted squares.

You're going to get sued by Apple no matter how you look at it. The only person that managed to win a case against them was Samsung and I don't know what kind of voodoo they delved into to make it happen.
#6Foxx3kPosted 7/11/2014 7:06:19 PM
AzaneAzer posted...

yknow the Cortana is their voice thingy right
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7AzaneAzerPosted 7/11/2014 7:09:13 PM
Foxx3k posted...
yknow the Cortana is their voice thingy right

I was trying to be satirical ironic, but it doesn't look very well translated in text re-reading it
#8FinzFan4lifePosted 7/11/2014 7:54:43 PM
No that's not a great idea, having her as an xbox voice ala Siri wouldn't be bad idea
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#9puffnbillys420Posted 7/11/2014 9:16:37 PM
This is a joke right?
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#10SteelToothPosted 7/11/2014 9:22:06 PM
Cortana is pretty cool to play with on the phone.

"Cortana, where's Clippy?" :)

It'll be nice when she's integrated into Kinect.

And for the inevitable troll who didn't know, Siri is powered by Bing.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg