What if XB1 surpass PS4 in sales by the end of this year...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What if XB1 surpass PS4 in sales by the end of this year...
11 months ago#1
With the help of Sunset Overdrive, MCC, and Forza Horizon 2. Isn't XB1 launching in all countries this Fall? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, How bat **** crazy would this site be? I would suspect a lot of account suicides.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
(message deleted)
11 months ago#3
One thing is for certain, there would still be a bunch of useless polls and dumb threads created. 90% of them would be created by Solnot and Laylow!
11 months ago#4
puffnbillys420 posted...
I played forza 4 the otherday and it seriously sucked balls...need for speed shift was better imo

What does that have to do with anything?
11 months ago#5
Highly improbable, but yeah it would be a sight to behold.
11 months ago#6
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
I played forza 4 the otherday and it seriously sucked balls...need for speed shift was better imo

Trying to say forzas a system seller but I dont see it
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
11 months ago#7
puffnbillys420 posted...

Forza 5 wrecks NFS though.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
11 months ago#8
When the Xbone finally overtakes the ps4 in sales....you wake up.
11 months ago#9
puffnbillys420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

Trying to say forzas a system seller but I dont see it

Who is? And when did we start talking about the 360?
11 months ago#10
Here's the better question...

Why is it that people who presumably don't own stock in these companies give a **** about which company sells more units???

I owned an original xbox, own an xbox 360, and am planning to get an xbone in a month or so, yet I couldn't care less about whether or not MS sells more than Sony or vice versa. I don't get a magic prize if MS outsells Sony, and unless you are a stockholder, neither do you, so why even bother with BS like this???

As a fan of gaming in general, I want both companies to sell enough systems and products to stay in business, because that benefits me, the gamer. In all other regards, I couldn't care less about who sells more or about what the margin is or any of the other crap that the fanboys of each system like to spew.

I am in it for the games and nothing else. Whoever can provide me those games is all I care about. For now, that is MS. Tomorrow, it might be Sony. Either way, as long as I get the games, I win. To hell with everything else.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What if XB1 surpass PS4 in sales by the end of this year...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived