What if XB1 surpass PS4 in sales by the end of this year...

#1Dev445Posted 7/11/2014 8:55:31 PM
With the help of Sunset Overdrive, MCC, and Forza Horizon 2. Isn't XB1 launching in all countries this Fall? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, How bat **** crazy would this site be? I would suspect a lot of account suicides.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2puffnbillys420Posted 7/11/2014 8:56:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Millertime660Posted 7/11/2014 8:58:19 PM
One thing is for certain, there would still be a bunch of useless polls and dumb threads created. 90% of them would be created by Solnot and Laylow!
#4Millertime660Posted 7/11/2014 8:59:05 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
I played forza 4 the otherday and it seriously sucked balls...need for speed shift was better imo

What does that have to do with anything?
#5MightyMunaPosted 7/11/2014 9:00:17 PM
Highly improbable, but yeah it would be a sight to behold.
#6puffnbillys420Posted 7/11/2014 9:01:38 PM
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
I played forza 4 the otherday and it seriously sucked balls...need for speed shift was better imo

Trying to say forzas a system seller but I dont see it
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#7TreGoodaPosted 7/11/2014 9:02:11 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...

Forza 5 wrecks NFS though.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#8Engineer-samaPosted 7/11/2014 9:02:47 PM
When the Xbone finally overtakes the ps4 in sales....you wake up.
#9Millertime660Posted 7/11/2014 9:03:28 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

Trying to say forzas a system seller but I dont see it

Who is? And when did we start talking about the 360?
#10kungfuj0Posted 7/11/2014 9:05:02 PM
Here's the better question...

Why is it that people who presumably don't own stock in these companies give a **** about which company sells more units???

I owned an original xbox, own an xbox 360, and am planning to get an xbone in a month or so, yet I couldn't care less about whether or not MS sells more than Sony or vice versa. I don't get a magic prize if MS outsells Sony, and unless you are a stockholder, neither do you, so why even bother with BS like this???

As a fan of gaming in general, I want both companies to sell enough systems and products to stay in business, because that benefits me, the gamer. In all other regards, I couldn't care less about who sells more or about what the margin is or any of the other crap that the fanboys of each system like to spew.

I am in it for the games and nothing else. Whoever can provide me those games is all I care about. For now, that is MS. Tomorrow, it might be Sony. Either way, as long as I get the games, I win. To hell with everything else.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.