What if XB1 surpass PS4 in sales by the end of this year...

#11puffnbillys420Posted 7/11/2014 9:05:29 PM
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
I played forza 4 the otherday and it seriously sucked balls...need for speed shift was better imo

What does that have to do with anything?

Trying to say forzas a system seller but I dont see it

Who is? And when did we start talking about the 360?

Im talking about the series forza...it cant be much different since they are just racers but your right I haven't played forza 5 so I shouldnt pass judgment
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#12AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/11/2014 9:09:48 PM
Forza 4/5 aren't comparable to Horizon to begin with, so...yeah.

Horizon is a lot more fun and varied than the numbered series.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/11/2014 9:11:09 PM
millertime and laylow will have the battle of the ages if that happens
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#14TreGoodaPosted 7/11/2014 9:13:02 PM
kungfuj0 posted...
Here's the better question...

Why is it that people who presumably don't own stock in these companies give a **** about which company sells more units???

I owned an original xbox, own an xbox 360, and am planning to get an xbone in a month or so, yet I couldn't care less about whether or not MS sells more than Sony or vice versa. I don't get a magic prize if MS outsells Sony, and unless you are a stockholder, neither do you, so why even bother with BS like this???

As a fan of gaming in general, I want both companies to sell enough systems and products to stay in business, because that benefits me, the gamer. In all other regards, I couldn't care less about who sells more or about what the margin is or any of the other crap that the fanboys of each system like to spew.

I am in it for the games and nothing else. Whoever can provide me those games is all I care about. For now, that is MS. Tomorrow, it might be Sony. Either way, as long as I get the games, I win. To hell with everything else.

I own stock and don't really care.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#15Millertime660Posted 7/11/2014 9:14:10 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
millertime and laylow will have the battle of the ages if that happens

No battles for me!
#16youngskillzPosted 7/11/2014 9:14:44 PM
xbox will reign in the usa.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Cantabile Wind, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#17suzukimatsuiPosted 7/11/2014 9:29:49 PM
Dev445 posted...
With the help of Sunset Overdrive, MCC, and Forza Horizon 2. Isn't XB1 launching in all countries this Fall? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, How bat **** crazy would this site be? I would suspect a lot of account suicides.

So you are only taking into consideration that these games are going to put the XB1 over the top? In the US its a maybe as I believe the margin in somewhat close but as for total world sales nope too little too late. Even with the other launches there won't be a huge difference in closing the gap
#18Its_No_BiggiePosted 7/11/2014 9:56:46 PM
kungfuj0 posted...
Here's the better question...

Why is it that people who presumably don't own stock in these companies give a **** about which company sells more units???

I owned an original xbox, own an xbox 360, and am planning to get an xbone in a month or so, yet I couldn't care less about whether or not MS sells more than Sony or vice versa. I don't get a magic prize if MS outsells Sony, and unless you are a stockholder, neither do you, so why even bother with BS like this???

As a fan of gaming in general, I want both companies to sell enough systems and products to stay in business, because that benefits me, the gamer. In all other regards, I couldn't care less about who sells more or about what the margin is or any of the other crap that the fanboys of each system like to spew.

I am in it for the games and nothing else. Whoever can provide me those games is all I care about. For now, that is MS. Tomorrow, it might be Sony. Either way, as long as I get the games, I win. To hell with everything else.

Spoken from logic and intelligence. Thank you, man! Love the signature at well!
#19OMGWYATTPosted 7/11/2014 9:57:09 PM
That would require Xbox Ones to sell like in octuplicate of it's current rate for 5 months, probably more, there is no plausible scenario that would suggest this happening. Even doubling it's sales is an outlandish possibility. Just let it go, enjoy your console(s)and stop worrying about it "losing" or "winning". If you have to convince yourself or anybody else you made the "correct" purchase, you clearly didn't.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#20TheGam3925Posted 7/11/2014 10:17:57 PM(edited)
I would like to see the Xbone overtake the PS4 just so I can see all the fanboys here start caring about console sales again lol.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.