When you preorder games from the MS Store do you get the games its released?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When you preorder games from the MS Store do you get the games its released?

User Info: XLegendKillerX

XLegendKillerX
2 years ago#1
theirs a couple games i want and if you pre-order them you get a 10$ gift card for Xbox.

i much rather get the games at Gamestop so i can get them at midnight or early the next day, but i guess making like 30 bucks for each pre-order at the MS Store is great and my only make or break is if it you get it the very day its released mailed to you
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick

User Info: XLegendKillerX

XLegendKillerX
2 years ago#2
Also. Once i do pre-order do i get the Digital Code emailed to me right away or do i need to wait unitl i finally get the game, Because i really wanna just get them now to DL a couple games on the MarketPlace
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
2 years ago#3
Promotional codes are sent on or after release date after you've been charged and had your item shipped. Games may or may not be there on day of release either.

User Info: MasterFenix95

MasterFenix95
2 years ago#4
I've ordered from them a few times, supposedly it takes a week or two for the codes to arrive via email. Waited a month before having to contact them. Then they send the codes within a few business days after contacting them. It's not a fast process.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but two negatives do make a positive.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When you preorder games from the MS Store do you get the games its released?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived