Console exclusive games.

#1Its_No_BiggiePosted 7/11/2014 10:37:19 PM
The fact that there is arguments about which console has more or less exclusives is ridiculous. Really most of the discussions on here are just completely unbelievable.

All it takes from one console out of three is to hit a grand slam with a few exclusives. I mean there are few big examples throughout the history of consoles we could talk about. Sega vs Nintendo. Nintendo's Mario, just blew Sega out of the competition. But you get what saying. Finding that diamond is always a tuff thing for consoles and developers. But when they do, boy is it a great thing for everyone involved.

Anyways what I am trying to get at is, don't follow the trends of others, and think quality over quantity. All you do is flood the boards with garbage and make yourself look like poor fools.

I would say gamefaqs is starting to become a god awful place to come for discussion or help in the console realm. Most of you act like children! Do you guys agree?
#2suzukimatsuiPosted 7/11/2014 10:45:00 PM
Agreed. It is very tiring seeing people arguing about petty things. However it is equally annoying when truths/facts are provided and yet people ignore and misconstrue the facts regardless to satisfy their ego. Don't get me wrong this happens from all the sides.
#3Its_No_Biggie(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 10:50:26 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
Agreed. It is very tiring seeing people arguing about petty things. However it is equally annoying when truths/facts are provided and yet people ignore and misconstrue the facts regardless to satisfy their ego. Don't get me wrong this happens from all the sides.

I agree 100%. I'm not saying Xbox owners are only acting or doing this. It comes from all 3 consoles. The big two being Xbox and PS.

I didn't really know what I was posting when I wrote that. It was just built up frustration from people on here the last few days. How do you stay away from humanity? I can't take it sometimes.
#4Millertime660Posted 7/11/2014 11:04:27 PM
Agreed! Well said.
#5TheGam3925Posted 7/11/2014 11:32:47 PM
The term "console exclusive" is just a term invented by console warrior neckbeards.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#6slowdog76Posted 7/12/2014 12:53:07 AM(edited)
i agree. i'm of an age where this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to a new console generation - hell, i've been around since the beginning. and i have never seen anything like what is happening round here. its like people are falling over themselves to troll. and in amongst the bull, the real stories and facts get completely swamped.

i blame, of course, the media to an extent. they have fuelled all this massively. until they started reporting on certain things, no-one outside of the PC community cared about things like resolution and what not. heck, half of what the trolls troll about, and the misinformed fret about are things they probably dont even fully understand. they read the headlines and that is as far as they go rather than taking the time to read the article and / or find more information on the topic in an effort to understand more.

i by no means am fully understanding of the tech side of things, not even close, but i have done enough continued reading on, for example, the 1080p debate to be able to formulate a well informed opinion rather than one based on headlines.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#7DRzCalderonPosted 7/12/2014 1:44:45 AM
I'm just a dude who cares about multi-platforms.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#8idrc82Posted 7/12/2014 3:31:07 AM
Agree. Console wars have always existed but now the reasons are just ridiculous. Now its all about power, games dont even matter. If I can recall correctly during sega vs nintendo. The snes was a lot more powerful than the genesis yet it was never really used as an argument against genesis. It was all about games! Sonic vs mario! Streets of rage vs final fight etc. Sigh.. those were the days.
---
3ds fc: 4055-3970-3371
PsN: xGambloRx Wii u: Ouroboros-wrath XBONE: T BOMBASTUS
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 3:33:28 AM
The funny part is, neither system has a truly great exclusive IMO

Hey who has the most exclusive games I'll never play?
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#10Millertime660Posted 7/12/2014 3:38:55 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
The funny part is, neither system has a truly great exclusive IMO

Hey who has the most exclusive games I'll never play?

Negative nancy strikes again!!! Do you like anything spetsnaz?