Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 incoming.

#1liquidblue4Posted 7/11/2014 11:16:15 PM
http://gamers4xbox.com/2014/07/11/leak-fruit-ninja-kinect-2-coming-to-xbox-one/

When the Outlast rating leaked it came out a week or two later. So FN2 could be very soon.

You know you want it.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#2XY12BurnzPosted 7/11/2014 11:18:02 PM
Free game for August.
#3liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 11:20:01 PM
That would actually make sense now that you mention it.
---
#4spacejamjordanzPosted 7/12/2014 7:21:13 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
That would actually make sense now that you mention it.

No it won't unless Microsoft wants to piss off the ones who don't have Kinect. That would be a terrible choice for GWG IMO.

I wouldn't buy it either. Fruit Ninja belongs on a Smartphone. Go for it if you want it. It's a good way to get your arms sore quickly.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#5liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 9:07:12 AM
You also make a good point. Except for the second part. That was just stupid.
---
#6Swan3624Posted 7/12/2014 9:21:06 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
I wouldn't buy it either. Fruit Ninja belongs on a Smartphone. Go for it if you want it. It's a good way to get your arms sore quickly.

I would agree Fruit Ninja belongs on a touch-screen, but not necessarily on a smartphone. If we were saying it is coming to Xbox One with physical controls, then yes, it would lose a lot of the fun. But since it is Kinect, which is like a touchscreen that is way less precise and immensely more tiring to use, I don't think it's fair to say it "belongs on a smartphone."
#7LEGEND_725Posted 7/12/2014 9:40:16 AM
Swan3624 posted...

I would agree Fruit Ninja belongs on a touch-screen, but not necessarily on a smartphone. If we were saying it is coming to Xbox One with physical controls, then yes, it would lose a lot of the fun. But since it is Kinect, which is like a touchscreen that is way less precise and immensely more tiring to use, I don't think it's fair to say it "belongs on a smartphone."

Do you guys even lift?

Physical fitness... Try it
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#8Terry-bogardPosted 7/12/2014 9:53:37 AM
Xbox One proudly advertising fruit ninja ...
fruit ninja ....

PPfffff...
PPPFFFFTTTT !!!
AH AH AHA AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!
(inhales...)
AH AHAHAHA HA AH AHA AH AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHA HA !!!!!!
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#9liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 10:06:12 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
Xbox One proudly advertising fruit ninja ...
fruit ninja ....

PPfffff...
PPPFFFFTTTT !!!
AH AH AHA AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!
(inhales...)
AH AHAHAHA HA AH AHA AH AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHA HA !!!!!!

Yeah, Fruit Ninja.

The paid version of "Fruit Ninja's" iOS app (which doesn't run ads), for example, is currently on the Top 10 list for paid apps on the iPhone. As a result, "Fruit Ninja" grosses more than $1 million a month in total revenue across different platforms.

http://adage.com/article/digital/mobile-app-economics-fruit-ninja-makes-400-000-a-month-ads/235965/
---
#10Swan3624Posted 7/12/2014 10:08:06 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Swan3624 posted...

Do you guys even lift?

Physical fitness... Try it

Immensely more tiring to use than a touch screen... you don't have to be out-of-shape to know that is not an opinion. On a touch screen you move your fingers around. On Kinect you move your arms and body around. That is more tiring.

What are you trying to get at?