Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 incoming.

#11liquidblue4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 9:10:40 AM
Swan3624 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Swan3624 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
I wouldn't buy it either. Fruit Ninja belongs on a Smartphone. Go for it if you want it. It's a good way to get your arms sore quickly.

I would agree Fruit Ninja belongs on a touch-screen, but not necessarily on a smartphone. If we were saying it is coming to Xbox One with physical controls, then yes, it would lose a lot of the fun. But since it is Kinect, which is like a touchscreen that is way less precise and immensely more tiring to use, I don't think it's fair to say it "belongs on a smartphone."

Do you guys even lift?

Physical fitness... Try it

Immensely more tiring to use than a touch screen... you don't have to be out-of-shape to know that is not an opinion. On a touch screen you move your fingers around. On Kinect you move your arms and body around. That is more tiring.

What are you trying to get at?

Yes, god forbid you do anything physically demanding.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#12Swan3624Posted 7/12/2014 9:14:36 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
Yes, god forbid you do anything physically demanding.

You are severely missing the point I'm trying to make. I am simply comparing the two mediums, motion and touch, and stating that moving your fingers is a lot less physically-demanding for your body than flailing your arms around.

What the hell...
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 7/12/2014 10:27:25 AM(edited)
Swan3624 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
I wouldn't buy it either. Fruit Ninja belongs on a Smartphone. Go for it if you want it. It's a good way to get your arms sore quickly.

I would agree Fruit Ninja belongs on a touch-screen, but not necessarily on a smartphone. If we were saying it is coming to Xbox One with physical controls, then yes, it would lose a lot of the fun. But since it is Kinect, which is like a touchscreen that is way less precise and immensely more tiring to use, I don't think it's fair to say it "belongs on a smartphone."

I wonder how many here have actually played Fruit Ninja Kinect for 360. The game is best played on a Phone/Tablet. I have played it on a tablet, a large touchscreen at Dave & Busters, and on the 360(that and Gunslinger came free with my Kinect)

The best = mobile
The worst = 360. Controls were nowhere near as responsive or as accurate as the other two. There is even a noticeable input lag. Slight, but noticeable. Sure the new Kinect can improve on that, but not by much. The scores you get on the aren't even worth the physical exertion compared to the other two. You can start to feel it after a few rounds no question.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#14Reflex-ArcPosted 7/12/2014 12:25:57 PM
This is excellent news! Fruit Ninja was my favorite kinect game on 360. It's such a blast when you have friends over and a few beverages in you. :D
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#15billsfanno1Posted 7/12/2014 1:33:02 PM
Fruit Ninja was a blast on X360. Can't wait for it to come out on X1. Should have been a launch title.