What's more important? Indies+better multiplats or multiplats+better exclusives?

#1hsu_reddie09Posted 7/12/2014 1:51:42 AM
If it is all about the gameplay, then the obvious answer is B. The Xbox is the obvious winner this generation.
#2HayoamPosted 7/12/2014 1:55:20 AM
hsu_reddie09 posted...
If it is all about the gameplay, then the obvious answer is B. The Xbox is the obvious winner this generation.

haha very funny
#3MightyMunaPosted 7/12/2014 2:25:56 AM
and people wonder why fanboys flock to this board.
#4twinstarnumber1Posted 7/12/2014 2:36:06 AM
Seriously, dumb reassurance posts like this are embarrassing for the board as a whole.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#5Tsukasa1891Posted 7/12/2014 2:42:29 AM
So op never got that reach around from sony did he.
---
I was going to post a long and well thought out message ending the argument in this topic, but it would of either been ignored or just go over your head.
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 2:52:32 AM
I'm glad to see people turning against all the moronic posts lately

It makes me feel all warm.... And arroused
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#7desert_santaPosted 7/12/2014 2:52:47 AM
hsu_reddie09 posted...

But the generation is far from over. If the ps3 was any indication sony starts off really slow and gets going halfway through.
#8dnmtPosted 7/12/2014 3:02:50 AM(edited)
desert_santa posted...
hsu_reddie09 posted...

But the generation is far from over. If the ps3 was any indication sony starts off really slow and gets going halfway through.

That's not true at all; the PS3 outsold the 360 every year it was available except 2008. People think this only because it came out a year later, when in reality it was kicking the 360's butt everywhere but the US & UK since launch. And we all know what the PS4 is doing right now to the Xbone.
#9Millertime660Posted 7/12/2014 3:05:52 AM
dnmt posted...
desert_santa posted...
hsu_reddie09 posted...

That's not true at all; the PS3 outsold the 360 every year it was available except 2008. People think this only because it came out a year later, when in reality it was kicking the 360's butt everywhere but the US & UK since launch. And we all know what the PS4 is doing right now to the Xbone.

He is talking about games, with good gameplay. Not systems sold dnmt.
#10ErevilePosted 7/12/2014 6:31:14 AM
hsu_reddie09 posted...

Really? You're going to say indies (which, lets be honest) generally take gameplay in new and interesting directions are inferior to the same "tried and true" mechanics of your AAA exclusives?
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron