Microsoft on xbox vs ps4 "we want to be number one"

#1puffnbillys420Posted 7/12/2014 2:35:58 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-on-xbox-one-vs-ps4-we-want-to-be-number-/1100-6421063/

Its worth a read.

"We won't stop listening and responding. If that means we have to change in the future based on what people are asking for, then we're completely committed to doing that,"

What do you think microsoft needs to do to over take sony?
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#2Kazuya_80Posted 7/12/2014 2:38:27 AM
probably wont be able to defeat the PS4 even if they get close, best to wait untill next gen and release something which is powerful for it's time like the x360 was
#3triple sPosted 7/12/2014 2:45:03 AM
Secure some solid exclusives. Make Xbox Live far and away better than PSN....this doesn't seem that hard. Halo 5 must more popular and more profitable than Call of Duty, lol.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 7/12/2014 3:13:56 AM
Build their own 1st party studios and develop GOOD games that have a variety in genre

Never hire another smug spokesperson to be the face of the product

Never tell us that they know better than us or weren't ready for what you had to offer... This isn't the rapture, we knew what you were offering and we didn't want it.

Make your system for the gamers, they are the ones who will line your your pockets, features that benefit developers and advertising over what is in the gamers best interest is never a smart move.

Stop paying for exclusive contents in Multiplat games... I want Sony to stop as well.

Frankly I'm not sure about this Gen, but assuming they stay the course and address my first point, I can see them being a serious contender next generation.
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#5youngskillzPosted 7/12/2014 3:33:12 AM
long as xbox wins america which they should.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Cantabile Wind, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#6StogieKilmerPosted 7/12/2014 4:27:53 AM
youngskillz posted...
long as xbox wins america which they should.

It was a ball that had handle-grips. They might be able to pick up this ball they dropped. Spencer doesn't come off as a dunce, and they announced some delicious **** at E3.

Go MS.
---
PSN: CaptHanJovi
Cult of the Flash Bang (Alpha Protocol board), Cult of the Flare Gun (Far Cry 3 board)
#7Mspaul09Posted 7/12/2014 5:13:31 AM
triple s posted...
Secure some solid exclusives. Make Xbox Live far and away better than PSN....this doesn't seem that hard. Halo 5 must more popular and more profitable than Call of Duty, lol.

Well the first two are already covered. Halo 5 could pass COD, but I doubt it, too many fans and COD is multiplat.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#8ht02135Posted 7/12/2014 5:20:00 AM
so if microsoft listen, then

1>come up a redesign xbox one FAST. bigger internal hdd. 1 or 2 tb. dont give me external hdd option. i dont want to spend money on xbox one and immediately another money bleed for external hdd.
2>streamline your stupid UI. it is too heavy and slow. thanks to stupid windows 8
3>add coaxial cable so i can connect with my comcast (this issue is all over internet) hdmi integration with cable box? are you kidding me? or completely drop tv integration and streamline hardware and another price drop $100

otherwise, me and alot of gamers will not move to xboxone. thank you
#9RockguyKevPosted 7/12/2014 6:20:36 AM
1) Don't listen to this guy ^
2) No, seriously, everything he said is ridiculous.

MS can't win this time around and they should just accept that. Gamers are fickle children who want their egos stroked. Sony did that this time and it worked. MS did it last time and it worked. Nintendo never does it and well, that proves my point.
#10bridog346Posted 7/12/2014 6:32:10 AM
Well if you say eh I'm cool with just participating, you'll be replaced pretty quickly.
---
The destruction of everything is the beginning of something new.