Microsoft on xbox vs ps4 "we want to be number one"

#31StrongBlackVinePosted 7/16/2014 2:00:13 AM
youngskillz posted...
long as xbox wins america which they should.

If they barely win America(losing now) and get destroyed in Europe(guaranteed loss) they are not winning anything.
#32StrongBlackVinePosted 7/16/2014 2:02:09 AM
mjc0961 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
What do you think microsoft needs to do to over take sony?

Sony completely ignores their customers. They've gotten arrogant again because PS4 is #1 right now. So all Microsoft has to do is keep making those changes and drawing in new customers.

You are ignorant and delusional if you think Sony has been ignoring their customers.
#33jon davisPosted 7/16/2014 9:22:14 AM
Shik_stick posted...
triple s posted...
Secure some solid exclusives. Make Xbox Live far and away better than PSN....this doesn't seem that hard. Halo 5 must more popular and more profitable than Call of Duty, lol.

Huh, funny you say that since Xbox Live is now a carbon copy of PSN...but still more expensive. Also worth noting is PSn is quickly overtaking STEAM as the best digital game service withe the crazy sales and deals they have been having.

When MS can match that, maybe you can make that comment.

I was with you right up until you said PSN is over taking Steam, now i don't use Steam myself but an opinion like that will get you mauled around here.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#34rEaPeR_2k4Posted 7/17/2014 8:28:26 PM
I read xbox live is a copy of PSN and laughed. When did xbox live start getting hacked and shut down weekly. My credit card has never been stolen in the 11 years I have been on Xbox live. Security over everything.
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy
#35googlerPosted 7/17/2014 10:21:40 PM
Simply put they just blew it. They started off making the same mistake PS3 did with weaker hardware to boot. Cloud is a mirage off in the distance and its laughable and disappointing that they expect people to be excited for the next dX when the console update is at least a year and a half away
#36kyncaniPosted 7/17/2014 10:26:02 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
youngskillz posted...

If they barely win America(losing now) and get destroyed in Europe(guaranteed loss) they are not winning anything.

As long as the Xbox One isn't completely destroyed by the PS4 in America that should be enough.
#37scoobydoobydontPosted 7/18/2014 1:05:55 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
"We won't stop listening and responding. If that means we have to change in the future based on what people are asking for, then we're completely committed to doing that,"

What do you think microsoft needs to do to over take sony?

They need to literally triple or quadruple their exclusives output, and fund fan dream games like FF7Remake, Shenmue and from their own IPs, a real Banjo, Conker and Perfect Dark sequel that don't **** it up. Nothing short of megaton after megaton, hit after hit, overwhelming us with great, exclusive content will save them this gen. And overwhelming people with content is pretty much the one thing MS has never been good at.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#38SoulTrapperPosted 7/18/2014 1:08:43 AM
googler posted...
Simply put they just blew it. They started off making the same mistake PS3 did with weaker hardware to boot. Cloud is a mirage off in the distance and its laughable and disappointing that they expect people to be excited for the next dX when the console update is at least a year and a half away

Just wait till DX12 gets activated!

https://i.imgur.com/G9mSHh5.gif
#39YumeOMiruPosted 7/18/2014 1:14:53 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
googler posted...

Just wait till DX12 gets activated!

https://i.imgur.com/G9mSHh5.gif

:D
Just wait till Tita.......oh
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#40StrongBlackVinePosted 7/18/2014 4:05:45 AM
kyncani posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
youngskillz posted...

As long as the Xbox One isn't completely destroyed by the PS4 in America that should be enough.

Enough for what? If they split the US(let's leave this as slightly possible) and get destroyed every where else they are looking maybe 40 million sold. Not a massive failure, but not a success either.