The console war is over, Xbox One is the new champion.

#21AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2014 11:09:53 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
It's available on PC and Ipad anyway so I'm not sure why anyone would want to play a card game on a console when there are superior options out there.

That sweet 1,000 GS would tempt me even if it were on PS4 as well. And if I didn't find Magic to be awful and laughable.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#22chedibang1994Posted 7/12/2014 11:11:45 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
It's available on PC and Ipad anyway so I'm not sure why anyone would want to play a card game on a console when there are superior options out there.

More games more fun
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#23NeoAndurilPosted 7/12/2014 11:12:15 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
dnmt posted...
Pretty sure I can play Magic on PC as well, though.

But not on ps4, which is the entire point. And I love whenever a ps fanboy feels "threatened" he pulls out bloodbourne as the trumpcard. Get lives people.

You're always vitriolic when you post.

It's only videogames bro. Take a deep breath.

xb1 trolls are serious business man. Have you seen the sales numbers lately? They're getting crushed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#24RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 11:23:42 AM(edited)
lunchbox2042 posted...

Because I love to sit down on my sofa and just enjoy a nice game of magic with a controller. Not sure what makes any version superior over the other to be honest, unless you got your hands on an early copy, in which case HOW IS IT?

Also for reference:

"Duels, in its first five weeks of release on the Xbox Live Marketplace, had been downloaded over 440,000 times and has had 170,000 full game purchases, a turnover percentage that is generally higher than most other digital downloads. The game also remains on the top ten played Xbox Live titles, with it being the top-ranked title for the first two weeks of release.[10] By January 2011, more than 500,000 units of the game have been sold on the Xbox Live Marketplace.[11]"

So yeah, it's a pretty big deal on console.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#25AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2014 11:20:44 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
dnmt posted...

But not on ps4, which is the entire point. And I love whenever a ps fanboy feels "threatened" he pulls out bloodbourne as the trumpcard. Get lives people.

xb1 trolls are serious business man. Have you seen the sales numbers lately? They're getting crushed.

More serious than war and famine if this board is to be believed:(
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#26SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/12/2014 11:21:55 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
dnmt posted...

I tend to be yes bc I mostly respond to trolls(I'm a masochist). And I'd love to know how I'm an xb1 troll, esp bc you call me a troll then reference sales numbers as if its an insult.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#27RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 11:24:32 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
dnmt posted...

I tend to be yes bc I mostly respond to trolls(I'm a masochist). And I'd love to know how I'm an xb1 troll, esp bc you call me a troll then reference sales numbers as if its an insult.

Oh you didn't get the memo? Sales and fun go directly hand in hand.
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#28NeoAndurilPosted 7/12/2014 11:28:53 AM
Here's the thing, would you xb1 trolls need to troll so hard if you weren't getting crushed? It's just a reality.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#29Dev445Posted 7/12/2014 11:31:16 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Here's the thing, would you xb1 trolls need to troll so hard if you weren't getting crushed? It's just a reality.

How can an Xbox Fan troll the Xbox board? Wouldn't he be trolling if he posted this on the PS4 board. Just sayin
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#30RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 11:31:46 AM
NeoAnduril posted...

I am not entirely sure you understand what the word troll means. This is a post about a game, then you come in and start talking about console sales? What? Sure my title was misleading, due to the fact that Magic the Gathering is not going to push more consoles or win a fabricated console war.

Who is trolling who?
---