The console war is over, Xbox One is the new champion.

#31NeoAndurilPosted 7/12/2014 12:32:34 PM
Dev445 posted...

How can an Xbox Fan troll the Xbox board? Wouldn't he be trolling if he posted this on the PS4 board. Just sayin

They do. But the location of the board doesn't preclude troll posts and useless reassurance. These topics stir up problems, thus it is a troll topic. Thus it is a xb1 troll.

It couldn't be easier to follow even if it had a sing-along indicator bobbing along to each word.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#32RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:33:33 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Dev445 posted...

How can an Xbox Fan troll the Xbox board? Wouldn't he be trolling if he posted this on the PS4 board. Just sayin

They do. But the location of the board doesn't preclude troll posts and useless reassurance. These topics stir up problems, thus it is a troll topic. Thus it is a xb1 troll.

It couldn't be easier to follow even if it had a sing-along indicator bobbing along to each word.

The only problem in here right now seems to be you, you keep derailing the subject. Are you a magic fan or not?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#33NeoAndurilPosted 7/12/2014 12:34:30 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
The only problem in here right now seems to be you, you keep derailing the subject. Are you a magic fan or not?

No my posts are quite on topic and I agree that is a problem for you because I'm exposing your troll agenda.
---
#34Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/12/2014 12:36:28 PM
I've never heard about this video game before nor have I ever seen it talked about on any board on gamefaqs before.

so is it like Magic the Gathering because I had a friend when i was a kid who tried to get me into it but it totally sucks.

come at me magic the gathering nerds i can take you...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#35EleckzarPosted 7/12/2014 12:36:30 PM
This game does not a console war win.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#36RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:37:25 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

No my posts are quite on topic and I agree that is a problem for you because I'm exposing your troll agenda.

I only post on xbox boards, I may have posted once on a Wii U board about Endless Ocean lol! I came here to discuss a game that is due out in 3 days and why it is not on another console, even IGN wrote an article about it. Are they Xbox trolls too?

Anyway, you lack any sort of merit as a poster so I will be ignoring you now. Enjoy calling everything a troll!
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#37RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:38:33 PM
Eleckzar posted...
This game does not a console war win.

This game will sky rocket XB1 sales far past PS4 sales!!
---
#38NeoAndurilPosted 7/12/2014 12:39:12 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

I only post on xbox boards, I may have posted once on a Wii U board about Endless Ocean lol! I came here to discuss a game that is due out in 3 days and why it is not on another console, even IGN wrote an article about it. Are they Xbox trolls too?

Anyway, you lack any sort of merit as a poster so I will be ignoring you now. Enjoy calling everything a troll!

You calling out merit...Yeah anyway. This and your other useless troll topics are terrible. The end. Have fun getting called out.
---
#39RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:40:16 PM
I bought Magic 2014 for the 360, however it was completely broken online after a patch they never solved, so I called them up and they sent me like 3 complete magic card decks lol, this makes me a bit weary to buy the game.
---
#40SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/12/2014 12:42:39 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

TC is obviously kidding with the title! Nobody here actually believes this game will move X1s and change anything.
---
gt: For Spartaa