The console war is over, Xbox One is the new champion.

#41RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:44:38 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The only problem in here right now seems to be you, you keep derailing the subject. Are you a magic fan or not?

No my posts are quite on topic and I agree that is a problem for you because I'm exposing your troll agenda.

TC is obviously kidding with the title! Nobody here actually believes this game will move X1s and change anything.

I even said I was kidding in the OP! I could not be more obvious lol!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#42EleckzarPosted 7/12/2014 12:44:45 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Eleckzar posted...
This game does not a console war win.

This game will sky rocket XB1 sales far past PS4 sales!!

lol if Titanfall didn't do it, a card game won't.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#43pwnater777Posted 7/12/2014 12:45:22 PM
LOL, Xbox One won because it's getting a game that's being released on PC and most any PC can run?

Troll harder.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#44MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/12/2014 12:50:17 PM
It has begun!

Microsoft has done their research and have found out that in schools, playgrounds, heck even at work, people are talking about Magic!

Now that this is secured, 2015 will definitely be a year Xbox One wins... AGAIN!

PS fanboys are gonna have to give Microsoft their money or buy the actual cards if they want to be able to play. Oh and if they do buy a Xbox One and Magic, me and my blue eyes white dragon will be waiting.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#45RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:54:31 PM(edited)
I firmly believe that Magic The Gathering 2015 will garner enough xbox one console sales to overtake Playstation by the holiday season.

(I'm just going to go with it now because people are insane)
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#46RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:52:18 PM(edited)
MicrosoftLover posted...
It has begun!

Microsoft has done their research and have found out that in schools, playgrounds, heck even at work, people are talking about Magic!

Now that this is secured, 2015 will definitely be a year Xbox One wins... AGAIN!

PS fanboys are gonna have to give Microsoft their money or buy the actual cards if they want to be able to play. Oh and if they do buy a Xbox One and Magic, me and my blue eyes white dragon will be waiting.

I completely agree!! Microsoft just tapped all of their mana and summoned a console war victory!
---
#47SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/12/2014 12:51:57 PM
pwnater777 posted...
LOL, Xbox One won because it's getting a game that's being released on PC and most any PC can run?

Troll harder.

.lol
---
gt: For Spartaa
#48Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/12/2014 12:59:57 PM
this board has devolved into utter nonsense...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#49EleckzarPosted 7/12/2014 1:07:20 PM
smh at the many people drinking a sour Kool aid.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#50jrr18Posted 7/12/2014 1:25:35 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
It has begun!

this is 2014 right?
most people have a smart phone right?
you can play this on a smart phone cant you?
so why not do that?
isnt bule eyed white dragon from yugioh which has been dead for about 10 years?
is asking a large amount of question is this manner anoying?

BTW PC FOR ZE WIN!
---
upjumped console peasant
PSN/steam jrr101