The console war is over, Xbox One is the new champion.

#61xtacbPosted 7/12/2014 11:09:39 PM
this Magic 2015 version is different from the previous versions it seems

it adds deck building, but also adds like 50 premium Real Money only Cards, that you cant get without paying Real Monies

basicaly its more Pay to Win than the previous versions
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#62MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/12/2014 11:40:20 PM
xtacb posted...
this Magic 2015 version is different from the previous versions it seems

it adds deck building, but also adds like 50 premium Real Money only Cards, that you cant get without paying Real Monies

basicaly its more Pay to Win than the previous versions

Nothing wrong with that. That's why the developers chose to make Magic an Xbox exclusive. Xbox players are ballers, and we live by the rule: Pay to Win. Money is nothing for us, that's why we don't mind dropping an extra $100 for a console!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#63InjusticeRebornPosted 7/12/2014 11:51:20 PM
Not a fan of MtG, but it was worth the click to see some get their panties in a twist.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#64LooksLikeRainPosted 7/12/2014 11:51:55 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The only problem in here right now seems to be you, you keep derailing the subject. Are you a magic fan or not?

No my posts are quite on topic and I agree that is a problem for you because I'm exposing your troll agenda.

Do you have any idea how dumb you sound?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#65LooksLikeRainPosted 7/12/2014 11:54:25 PM
jrr18 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
It has begun!

Microsoft has done their research and have found out that in schools, playgrounds, heck even at work, people are talking about Magic!

Now that this is secured, 2015 will definitely be a year Xbox One wins... AGAIN!

PS fanboys are gonna have to give Microsoft their money or buy the actual cards if they want to be able to play. Oh and if they do buy a Xbox One and Magic, me and my blue eyes white dragon will be waiting.

this is 2014 right?
most people have a smart phone right?
you can play this on a smart phone cant you?
so why not do that?
isnt bule eyed white dragon from yugioh which has been dead for about 10 years?
is asking a large amount of question is this manner anoying?

BTW PC FOR ZE WIN!

Yes. Yes. No. You can't. Yes. Yes.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#66youngskillzPosted 7/13/2014 1:37:53 AM
xbox will win in the usa and maybe even japan now, ps4 is doa there.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Cantabile Wind, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#67InfinityOver0Posted 7/13/2014 7:37:34 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
dnmt posted...
Pretty sure I can play Magic on PC as well, though.

But not on ps4, which is the entire point. And I love whenever a ps fanboy feels "threatened" he pulls out bloodbourne as the trumpcard. Get lives people.

Right? I was clearly being sarcastic about it as I am sure the majority of Sony console owners don't even care about Magic the Gathering.

Oh well, still can't wait! :D

that's stupid its skipping ps and nintendo, but thats a game i would rather play on pc anyway. it's funny you should say the majority of sony owners dont even care about mtg, which they probably dont, but given how x1 fans are mostly bro shooter fans, i think they care even less. maybe its just a timed exclusive
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#68RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 6:37:32 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
dnmt posted...
Pretty sure I can play Magic on PC as well, though.

But not on ps4, which is the entire point. And I love whenever a ps fanboy feels "threatened" he pulls out bloodbourne as the trumpcard. Get lives people.

Right? I was clearly being sarcastic about it as I am sure the majority of Sony console owners don't even care about Magic the Gathering.

Oh well, still can't wait! :D

that's stupid its skipping ps and nintendo, but thats a game i would rather play on pc anyway. it's funny you should say the majority of sony owners dont even care about mtg, which they probably dont, but given how x1 fans are mostly bro shooter fans, i think they care even less. maybe its just a timed exclusive

If you would have bothered to read this thread, Magic 2014 is one of the top live played games on 360, it's almost a million seller. So yeah that whole xbox users are bro shooter stereotype is bs.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#69eddy1nsanePosted 7/13/2014 6:57:16 PM
these topic is a blacker lotus.
---
God created the world, everything else are made in China
#70mokmuudPosted 7/13/2014 7:04:54 PM
I am shocked it's not on ps4.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539