The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#1rx54Posted 7/12/2014 5:00:27 PM
http://youtu.be/6PNuFKOcu7w?t=1m20s

Amazing.
Can't wait for the end of Xbox Ones lifespan, games will be dropping below 10fps.
I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.
It just becomes more outdated with time.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#2agentspoonPosted 7/12/2014 5:02:51 PM
Want some cheese with that whine?

I doubt the majority of people care, dont like it? Get a PS4/PC....No? Shut the **** up then.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#3triple sPosted 7/12/2014 5:03:03 PM
Nice try but I won't have my Xbox One friends fall for your terrible attempt at trolling. Xbox One fans, unite! Turn away!

*turns away*
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#4LooksLikeRainPosted 7/12/2014 5:05:25 PM
The game isn't even finished. Please try to at least use the small amount of brainpower you have for something a little more productive.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#5DonVito1990Posted 7/12/2014 5:06:21 PM
Preorder canceled.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#6rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 5:07:15 PM
I didn't know I could be trolling by posting obvious video evidence of my claim from a legitimate and trustworthy source.

Your feelings don't change facts.
---
PSN - Hunched
#7phoenix9291Posted 7/12/2014 5:08:39 PM
If games when they release were exactly how they are at E3 then Watch_Dogs wouldn't have had some of the backlash it did....
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#8LooksLikeRainPosted 7/12/2014 5:11:00 PM(edited)
rx54 posted...
I didn't know I could be trolling by posting obvious video evidence of my claim from a legitimate and trustworthy source.

I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.

I'm not accusing you of trolling. I'm accusing you of having no idea what you're talking about. Calling you a troll would be giving you too much credit.

And facts? Like how the game isn't finished? Give it a rest.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#9agentspoonPosted 7/12/2014 5:10:06 PM
rx54 posted...

The fact that the game is unreleased/unfinished? That the console/dev kit is in its infancy?

Or that Devs are still learning the ins and outs of a new console/dev kit?

You think you can do better? No? Again, be quiet.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#10rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 5:14:28 PM(edited)
agentspoon posted...
rx54 posted...

The fact that the game is unreleased/unfinished? That the console/dev kit is in its infancy?

Or that Devs are still learning the ins and outs of a new console/dev kit?

You think you can do better? No? Again, be quiet.

Okay.
We'll see if anything has changed when it's released.
That youtube channel does everything, when The Witcher 3 comes out, it will probably do framerate tests of the game on every console its on and PC.
---
PSN - Hunched