The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#11Big FanPosted 7/12/2014 5:22:48 PM
And yet there's no hiccups in gameplay. Can they really test gameplay footage from a video without actually playing the game tho? Wouldn't that just mean the video footage drops below 20?

Like others said, games not out til feb, relax, it'll be fixed
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#12Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 5:26:54 PM
Big Fan posted...
And yet there's no hiccups in gameplay. Can they really test gameplay footage from a video without actually playing the game tho? Wouldn't that just mean the video footage drops below 20?

Yeah it was weird gameplay seemed fluid but at below 20fps it should be very visible.
#13dnmtPosted 7/12/2014 5:37:15 PM(edited)
Big Fan posted...

How can you be so sure when plenty of already-released games like DR3, Ryse and TF are already suffering from pretty terrible framerate drops?
#14Big FanPosted 7/12/2014 5:42:25 PM(edited)
dnmt posted...
Big Fan posted...

How can you be so sure when plenty of already-released games like DR3, Ryse and TF are already suffering from pretty terrible framerate drops?

I've played hours of all 3 of those games and never noticed any hiccups in gameplay
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#15Laylow12Posted 7/12/2014 5:45:08 PM
rx54 posted...
http://youtu.be/6PNuFKOcu7w?t=1m20s

Amazing.
Can't wait for the end of Xbox Ones lifespan, games will be dropping below 10fps.
I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.
It just becomes more outdated with time.

I place my hand upon your hip.

I dip, you dip, we dip.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#16BushidoEffect3Posted 7/12/2014 5:47:02 PM
reassurance. Next you know you will defend 10 FPS dips on a 2015 xbone game. not "next gen" at all.
---
http://i.imgur.com/exzrVRj.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/35CqqSt.gif
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM
#17RuinerEraserPosted 7/12/2014 5:49:01 PM
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#18MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/12/2014 5:53:05 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
reassurance. Next you know you will defend 10 FPS dips on a 2015 xbone game. not "next gen" at all.

You're right, it's current gen.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#19Mspaul09Posted 7/12/2014 5:54:43 PM
Big Fan posted...
dnmt posted...
Big Fan posted...

I've played hours of all 3 of those games and never noticed any hiccups in gameplay

Pretty terrible frame rate drops? Do tell. I've played both Titanfall and Ryse, can't comment on DR3 as I haven't played it, but the other two, if they do have drops they are virtually not noticeable. I've put in almost two days of game play on Titanfall and can't think of one instance that I noticed a drop, much less one that affected gameplay. Actually sit back and watch that video, not the little frame bar, the spots that have a drop are none noticeable. The fact of the matter is this video was done at E3 and no one went OMG look at the frame rates, not untill someone took the time to use special equipment to actually show you the frame rate did anyone know there was a drop. The attempts to make the Xbox one look bad are just getting more and more desperate.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#20SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/12/2014 5:58:18 PM
rx54 posted...
http://youtu.be/6PNuFKOcu7w?t=1m20s

Amazing.
Can't wait for the end of Xbox Ones lifespan, games will be dropping below 10fps.
I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.
It just becomes more outdated with time.

Last I checked the game isnt out yet. Also judging from the psn account in your sig, you dont belong here.
---
gt: For Spartaa