The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#121Juzten76Posted 7/13/2014 6:37:43 AM
There's a new store opening here in a couple of months. They're building it now, but I'm not ever going to shop there because it doesn't even have electricity right now. What kind of store isn't fully functional months before it's completed? This is an outrage.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#122mrpicPosted 7/13/2014 6:49:40 AM
rx54 posted...
http://youtu.be/6PNuFKOcu7w?t=1m20s

As with all console generations developers become able to get much more out of the system as time goes by so your statement is stupid

also can we not just apreciate how good the witcher looks i mean it looks great^
#123ExempliGratiaPosted 7/13/2014 7:13:36 AM
dnmt posted...
Big Fan posted...
And yet there's no hiccups in gameplay. Can they really test gameplay footage from a video without actually playing the game tho? Wouldn't that just mean the video footage drops below 20?

Like others said, games not out til feb, relax, it'll be fixed

How can you be so sure when plenty of already-released games like DR3, Ryse and TF are already suffering from pretty terrible framerate drops?

I haven't seen these pretty terrible frame rate drops.. When do these happen?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#124SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/13/2014 7:41:34 AM
ht02135 posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
If games when they release were exactly how they are at E3 then Watch_Dogs wouldn't have had some of the backlash it did....

watch dog was a disaster because they had to pic X1 as lowest denominator hardware and dumb down for ps4 and especially for pc. that noob's move pissed off pc community. watch dog epic fail in pc because of weak X1

Right, it was cross-gen but the X1 was the "lowest denominator hardware".
---
gt: For Spartaa
#125SnoicFactorPosted 7/13/2014 8:39:49 AM
Rofl.. next gen xbone. I guarantee PS4 will be 1080p and locked 30fps. Not 60, but at least locked.
---
nt
#126archibald3Posted 7/13/2014 10:35:05 AM
ht02135 posted...
rx54 posted...
http://youtu.be/6PNuFKOcu7w?t=1m20s

Amazing.
Can't wait for the end of Xbox Ones lifespan, games will be dropping below 10fps.
I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.
It just becomes more outdated with time.

no surprise here. X1 weak and inferior hardware. system resouces hugged by kinect and heavy windows 8 os. microsoft needs to drop kinect and streamline windows 8 for X1 to free up system resources for dev to use.

if that, it is still inferior hardware compare to ps4. i suggest for these title like witcher 3, get it on PC if you dont plan to get it on ps4. it is what it is.

I did a search of your user name and you`ve been all over the internet ripping the Xbox One since release. What kind of person wastes their time with such an idiotic endeavour ? It`s a video game console for gawds sake. What are you being paid by Sony to patrol the internet mocking the Xbox One ? Get a life dude it`s the most pathetic thing i`ve seen in recent years ...
#127ILikesCheesePosted 7/13/2014 10:49:21 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

I used to "game on an Atari" as well, but complaining about a product being sub-par is not an "entitlement issue."

Imagine if every vehicle from every manufacturer got 10 miles to the gallon. Drivers complain. Is that an "entitlement issue" ? No. No it is not.

20 FPS is near unplayable and inexcusable, and I find it hard to believe the devs would allow that to be the final form of this game on any platform.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#128Delta_F14Posted 7/13/2014 12:53:35 PM
You guys really need to get past the first stage of grief, you've been there for a about half a year now.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#129Chyld989Posted 7/13/2014 2:57:40 PM
Juzten76 posted...
There's a new store opening here in a couple of months. They're building it now, but I'm not ever going to shop there because it doesn't even have electricity right now. What kind of store isn't fully functional months before it's completed? This is an outrage.

I love it.
#130axelfooley2k5Posted 7/13/2014 4:10:20 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Sunset Overdrive > Witcher 3

no

Yes.

if CD Projekt RED can fix that combat to something people like
the witcher 3 will be amazing ...........seriously amazing