The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
2 years ago#131
People like TC make me ashamed of the fact that I'm a gamer too :(. I don't wanna be lumped into a group with people like you but...I guess I have no choice...for the moment.
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."

User Info: MusuoJoe

MusuoJoe
2 years ago#132
I stopped reading when it said, The Witcher 3 E-3..
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
2 years ago#133
The severe slowdown occurs during all the flashy attacks which is pretty unfortunate. But that was also commonplace in games like Dead Rising 3.
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
2 years ago#134
A game like the witcher 3 is meant to be played on pc. Anyone nitpicking graphics on a console in comparison to another console is arguing second place, and a distant one at that. The tech in either system really isn't impressive in the slightest.

That said, I'm picking up dragon age for xbox one. It just looks like a better game overall.
Life is tough, like real tough, like tough plus tough times tough to the power of tough.

User Info: TheBorderCollie

TheBorderCollie
2 years ago#135
Mspaul09 posted...
The attempts to make the Xbox one look bad are just getting more and more desperate.

Cut the Sony Fanboys some slack; they don't have anything worth playing on their PS4s and trolling the XB1 is about the only form of entertainment they now have...
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
# of trolling Inbox messages deleted - without reading them - and users reported / banned: 11 :)

User Info: Madmax1985

Madmax1985
2 years ago#136
FlyinTonite posted...
A game like the witcher 3 is meant to be played on pc. Anyone nitpicking graphics on a console in comparison to another console is arguing second place, and a distant one at that. The tech in either system really isn't impressive in the slightest.

That said, I'm picking up dragon age for xbox one. It just looks like a better game overall.

Lol NO. Dorian and cole? Hell no.
"Because you aren't allowed to be excited about anything anymore. Welcome to trollfaqs. -Sparkitup"

User Info: swatkiller546

swatkiller546
2 years ago#137
looks like they gotta lower the resolution
"I am going to blow out your candles!"

User Info: copycat2008

copycat2008
2 years ago#138
OHHHH!!! someone is butthurt

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
2 years ago#139
Lots of optimising to do still, don't get worked up people.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
2 years ago#140
Hopefully they can get a solid 30fps by launch.
Last gen to-play list: Okami HD, Peace Walker HD, Red Dead Redemption, Nier.
Currently playing: FFX/X-2 HD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived