The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#21NSGraphitePosted 7/12/2014 4:58:22 PM
They are probably trying to achieve resolution parity with the ps4. once they realize thats impossible, they'll drop the resolution to 720p and hit somewhere close to 30fps.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#22Laylow12Posted 7/12/2014 5:01:01 PM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

When you have two products that cost the same and one runs better looking games EVERY TIME, you would be foolish to settle for less games all the time for years and years. Video games isn't a cheap hobby and people want the most they can for their money, nothing wrong with that.

Now if the weaker product were cheaper and games cheaper, then you have presented the consumer with a real choice; pay more for better quality of the same games or pay less but settle for less quality. That would be one way to address the quality issue fairly for the consumer.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#23SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/12/2014 5:04:51 PM
dnmt posted...
Big Fan posted...
And yet there's no hiccups in gameplay. Can they really test gameplay footage from a video without actually playing the game tho? Wouldn't that just mean the video footage drops below 20?

Like others said, games not out til feb, relax, it'll be fixed

How can you be so sure when plenty of already-released games like DR3, Ryse and TF are already suffering from pretty terrible framerate drops?

I cant attest to Ryse and DR3 but can safely say you've never played Titanfall.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#24SunDevil77Posted 7/12/2014 5:05:05 PM
I like playing video games. They're pretty chill.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#25RuinerEraserPosted 7/12/2014 5:06:13 PM
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

When you have two products that cost the same and one runs better looking games EVERY TIME, you would be foolish to settle for less games all the time for years and years. Video games isn't a cheap hobby and people want the most they can for their money, nothing wrong with that.

Now if the weaker product were cheaper and games cheaper, then you have presented the consumer with a real choice; pay more for better quality of the same games or pay less but settle for less quality. That would be one way to address the quality issue fairly for the consumer.

Inferior product? Last time I checked my xbox one played all the multiplats PS4 does and it does it just fine, not to mention all the voice commands and what not on top of that and the xbox live service.

Like I said, entitled. You cannot give one example where a multiplat game is so inferior that Xbox should quality control it. You just latch onto buzz words like 1080p and 60fps, do zero research on the matter and parrot those buzz words over and over.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#26SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/12/2014 5:11:34 PM
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Entitled little buggers.

Except that way more than specs are taken into account when buying a console. You know like games, friends, contoller.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#27Maverick_ReznorPosted 7/12/2014 5:15:37 PM
Didnt look like tha game had any framerate drops. The problem is probably with the recording, but hey this is the X1 board Sony fantrolls are always right when they know they are wrong.
---
Currently Playing : Shovel Knight, Chrono Trigger and KoF 13
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#28rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 5:20:40 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Didnt look like tha game had any framerate drops. The problem is probably with the recording, but hey this is the X1 board Sony fantrolls are always right when they know they are wrong.

That video has nothing to do with Sony fanboys.
You're a fanboy if you think this is some artificial propaganda piece.
Digital Foundry has 870 videos and this is all they do, framerate tests and graphical comparisons between all gaming platforms whether it be PC, Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4, 360 Xbox One etc.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#29Darth StalinPosted 7/12/2014 5:21:09 PM
that was the e3 demo. The game is not even out yet.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#30Laylow12Posted 7/12/2014 5:21:13 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Entitled little buggers.

Except that way more than specs are taken into account when buying a console. You know like games, friends, contoller.

There are adapters to play any controller on a competing console, friends can migrate to the better console (mine did) and games would mean exclusives and those games are just part 2,3,4 to the same ole stuff. If you mean an exclusive only type console then ok, I see that if you're into them.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin