The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#31rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 5:22:17 PM
Darth Stalin posted...
that was the e3 demo. The game is not even out yet.

Congratulations you can read the video title.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#32Darth StalinPosted 7/12/2014 5:24:14 PM
rx54 posted...
Darth Stalin posted...

yep, I can read :) Maybe you should have read the video title before creating this topic.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#33rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 5:28:23 PM
Darth Stalin posted...
rx54 posted...
Darth Stalin posted...

yep, I can read :) Maybe you should have read the video title before creating this topic.

I don't seem to have any spelling errors in "The Witcher 3" or "Xbox One" in the topic title.
The video title says it is The Witcher 3 on Xbox One.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#34archibald3Posted 7/12/2014 5:37:27 PM
The fact that neither your topic nor your post makes any reference to this being an unfinished build of the game is deceiving and suggests that you have an agenda. In fact your post is worded to make it seem like this is evidence that the Xbox One will become less powerful over time which is ridiculous. You can deny it all you want but it kind of destroys your credibility. Nevermind that the full analysis article says this :

On that note, performance of the E3 Xbox One build is very encouraging, having been designed with a 30fps target in mind. Unlike The Witcher 2 on 360, we're pleased to see a permanent v-sync in place to avoid tearing. A potential stress-point for the engine is in combat, where we detect stutters down to the mid-20fps range - the additional development time CDPR gave itself should hopefully see optimisation efforts implemented to level out the frame-rate.
#35Ryan-06Posted 7/12/2014 5:38:18 PM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
You're right, it's current gen.

You understand the point. don't skirt.

And unacceptable. But if you want 20-10 FPS on a 2015 NEW-generation of games. That's your low standards.
---
http://i.imgur.com/exzrVRj.jpg USA...http://i.imgur.com/vosaDLn.png
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, Whoou! http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#36Darth StalinPosted 7/12/2014 5:39:28 PM(edited)
rx54 posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
rx54 posted...
Darth Stalin posted...

I don't seem to have any spelling errors in "The Witcher 3" or "Xbox One" in the topic title.
The video title says it is The Witcher 3 on Xbox One.

The video title is "The Witcher 3 E3 2014 Xbox One Frame Rate Test". By reading that as well as using common sense, I can tell that this game comes out in February 2015. And also that this is an E3 demo, which is hardly a complete product. If this was taken from the complete game released in February 2015, then you might have an argument.

*Sigh* I can't believe I had to actually explain this.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#37Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 5:40:02 PM
Laylow12 posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

When you have two products that cost the same and one runs better looking games EVERY TIME, you would be foolish to settle for less games all the time for years and years. Video games isn't a cheap hobby and people want the most they can for their money, nothing wrong with that.

Now if the weaker product were cheaper and games cheaper, then you have presented the consumer with a real choice; pay more for better quality of the same games or pay less but settle for less quality. That would be one way to address the quality issue fairly for the consumer.

Except that way more than specs are taken into account when buying a console. You know like games, friends, contoller.

There are adapters to play any controller on a competing console, friends can migrate to the better console (mine did) and games would mean exclusives and those games are just part 2,3,4 to the same ole stuff. If you mean an exclusive only type console then ok, I see that if you're into them.

You can't use the controllers wireless that way.

To me the XBO is subjectively better.

Why don't you migrate to the PS4 board then?

Plenty of new IPs already in the works.
#38Laylow12Posted 7/12/2014 5:47:22 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Laylow12 posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

When you have two products that cost the same and one runs better looking games EVERY TIME, you would be foolish to settle for less games all the time for years and years. Video games isn't a cheap hobby and people want the most they can for their money, nothing wrong with that.

Now if the weaker product were cheaper and games cheaper, then you have presented the consumer with a real choice; pay more for better quality of the same games or pay less but settle for less quality. That would be one way to address the quality issue fairly for the consumer.

Except that way more than specs are taken into account when buying a console. You know like games, friends, contoller.

There are adapters to play any controller on a competing console, friends can migrate to the better console (mine did) and games would mean exclusives and those games are just part 2,3,4 to the same ole stuff. If you mean an exclusive only type console then ok, I see that if you're into them.

You can't use the controllers wireless that way.

To me the XBO is subjectively better.

Why don't you migrate to the PS4 board then?

Plenty of new IPs already in the works.

I know Sony has plenty of new IPs in the works because I post on several boards here at GameFaQs including the PS4 board. And leave? Me? Why would I do that? Im a huge XBOX fan and love talking about the company behind it. Why are you taking such an interest in me? Ill be your friend if you'd like. =)

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39chedibang1994Posted 7/12/2014 5:49:16 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
You're right, it's current gen.

You understand the point. don't skirt.

And unacceptable. But if you want 20-10 FPS on a 2015 NEW-generation of games. That's your low standards.

Ps4 and xbox one are far from next generation as long as PC exist so unless you have one our standards of consoles mean nothing since they both struggle from such things
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#40Crystyn_7BPosted 7/12/2014 5:50:22 PM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...

I know Sony has plenty of new IPs in the works because I post on several boards here at GameFaQs including the PS4 board. And leave? Me? Why would I do that? Im a huge XBOX fan and love talking about the company behind it. Why are you taking such an interest in me? Ill be your friend if you'd like. =)

Don't particular care, just couldn't pass up the word play opportunity.