The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#61ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/12/2014 8:12:01 PM
Meh if resolution and frame rate really matter so much then a PC is probably for you.
---
Valar morghulis
#62WATAUGACJPosted 7/12/2014 8:23:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#63MusuoJoePosted 7/12/2014 8:23:46 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
Meh if resolution and frame rate really matter so much then a PC is probably for you.

So true, he's worried about the frame rate on X1 and the PC is killing both systems lol...
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#64MacrossSpecialPosted 7/12/2014 8:29:32 PM
MusuoJoe posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

So true, he's worried about the frame rate on X1 and the PC is killing both systems lol...

Yep, people buy consoles for a plug and play experience, not for graphics and frame rate.

If you are playing multiplats on a console and expecting 60 fps then you're dumb and/or delusional.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#65ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/12/2014 8:31:50 PM
MusuoJoe posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

Yep. PC isn't even my main platform and I know it beats consoles in the graphics and frame rate department. I see people argue about fps and resolution on both boards and the second you mention PC the, "I don't wanna upgrade and worry about specs" argument shows up. How convenient.
---
Valar morghulis
#66MusuoJoePosted 7/12/2014 8:32:01 PM
MacrossSpecial posted...
MusuoJoe posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

Yep, people buy consoles for a plug and play experience, not for graphics and frame rate.

If you are playing multiplats on a console and expecting 60 fps then you're dumb and/or delusional.

I don't recall saying that expected anything?
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#67ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/12/2014 8:33:56 PM
MacrossSpecial posted...
MusuoJoe posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

Well PC's have become more plug and play over the years and with people arguing about graphics and frame rate it's kinda hard to tell now a days.
---
Valar morghulis
#68LordcrabfoodPosted 7/12/2014 8:43:51 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

When you have two products that cost the same and one runs better looking games EVERY TIME, you would be foolish to settle for less games all the time for years and years. Video games isn't a cheap hobby and people want the most they can for their money, nothing wrong with that.

Now if the weaker product were cheaper and games cheaper, then you have presented the consumer with a real choice; pay more for better quality of the same games or pay less but settle for less quality. That would be one way to address the quality issue fairly for the consumer.

Why are you here, Laylow? You didn't strike me as a contrarian.

Honestly this laylow clown should imitate his name. He is one of the most boring and predictable posters I have come across.
#691337RoosterPosted 7/12/2014 8:52:16 PM
rx54 posted...
http://youtu.be/6PNuFKOcu7w?t=1m20s

Amazing.
Can't wait for the end of Xbox Ones lifespan, games will be dropping below 10fps.
I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.
It just becomes more outdated with time.

I dont much care for xbone, but for issues like this, its poor or unfiniahed programming. I wouldn't blame the hardware, blame the software
---
Thank you for playing. Yes. I am number one!
#70UtterMoonPosted 7/12/2014 8:53:39 PM
So...you're saying that a game that comes out next year is running poorly?! Ya don't say... But hey...this is some groundbreaking stuff here TC, but something tells me that the Xbone, PS4 and PC version of the game are not quite finished yet...that something being the fact that they're not released until 2015....