1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One
1 year ago#71
Lordcrabfood posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

When you have two products that cost the same and one runs better looking games EVERY TIME, you would be foolish to settle for less games all the time for years and years. Video games isn't a cheap hobby and people want the most they can for their money, nothing wrong with that.

Now if the weaker product were cheaper and games cheaper, then you have presented the consumer with a real choice; pay more for better quality of the same games or pay less but settle for less quality. That would be one way to address the quality issue fairly for the consumer.

Why are you here, Laylow? You didn't strike me as a contrarian.

Honestly this laylow clown should imitate his name. He is one of the most boring and predictable posters I have come across.

I appreciate the attention but do you have anything to add to the discussion or are you just doing a little name calling drive-by to soothe your nerves?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#72
rx54 posted...
http://youtu.be/6PNuFKOcu7w?t=1m20s

Please don't forget--whenever you post anything that can be construed as bad news, you're going to get attacked by many on this board--be it the truth or not.

It is not unusual for there to be prerelease video and reviews of games. Not sure if it was posted above, but here is what Digital Foundry posted today--of the still unreleased game.

And this is going to tick off the same people if they take the time to read it (so, if you don't want to get upset, people, don't read it)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-the-witcher-3-tech-analysis
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
1 year ago#73
Laylow12 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Laylow12 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I remember when I used to game on an Atari and it was the greatest thing ever, now we have all these young little stuck up fart sniffers who moan about frame rates and resolution like it somehow matters.

Entitled little buggers.

When you have two products that cost the same and one runs better looking games EVERY TIME, you would be foolish to settle for less games all the time for years and years. Video games isn't a cheap hobby and people want the most they can for their money, nothing wrong with that.

Now if the weaker product were cheaper and games cheaper, then you have presented the consumer with a real choice; pay more for better quality of the same games or pay less but settle for less quality. That would be one way to address the quality issue fairly for the consumer.

Why are you here, Laylow? You didn't strike me as a contrarian.

Honestly this laylow clown should imitate his name. He is one of the most boring and predictable posters I have come across.

I appreciate the attention but do you have anything to add to the discussion or are you just doing a little name calling drive-by to soothe your nerves?

I have no doubt you appreciate the attention. You never add anything to any posts on this board, it's the same boring and predictable routine. You come off as a child, crying because you did not get the console you wanted from MS.

People like you make me sick. If life is going so badly for you that you have to continually troll a message board then seek help and I mean that.
1 year ago#74
quincy2000a posted...
rx54 posted...

Please don't forget--whenever you post anything that can be construed as bad news, you're going to get attacked by many on this board--be it the truth or not.

It is not unusual for there to be prerelease video and reviews of games. Not sure if it was posted above, but here is what Digital Foundry posted today--of the still unreleased game.

And this is going to tick off the same people if they take the time to read it (so, if you don't want to get upset, people, don't read it)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-the-witcher-3-tech-analysis

You can drop the ridiculous and completely transparent facade of “only posting facts”

It's how the message is delivered is why posters such as yourself gets attacked. Of course you already know this.
1 year ago#75
@ "LordCrabFood
Ah, ok. So your just blowing off steam. Well, if you ever care to talk about the console, ill be around. If not, I suggest you find somebody who cares to talk to to you because I've got plenty of friends on here I talk with and you're not going to be one of them. Your loss. =\

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#76
rx54 posted...

Amazing.
Can't wait for the end of Xbox Ones lifespan, games will be dropping below 10fps.
I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.
It just becomes more outdated with time.

Where were you when cod ghosts had unexplainable fps drops and hiccups on ps4?
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
1 year ago#77
I find it weird that I have to reiterate that the game isn't finished.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
1 year ago#78
LooksLikeRain posted...
I find it weird that I have to reiterate that the game isn't finished.

Seriously. It is pretty sad really. Performance can increase or decrease before it launches. It isn't like this game has gone Gold yet.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
1 year ago#79
Laylow12 posted...
@ "LordCrabFood
Ah, ok. So your just blowing off steam. Well, if you ever care to talk about the console, ill be around. If not, I suggest you find somebody who cares to talk to to you because I've got plenty of friends on here I talk with and you're not going to be one of them. Your loss. =\

I own all of the current consoles and whenever I come to the X1 board, I am greeted with the same old routine. You are constantly on here trolling, give it a break, it is so sad. You do not have to like the X1 but others do. It has been well documented as to the underlying factors as to why people like you do this type of thing. Help is out there if you need it.
1 year ago#80
DvoloS88 posted...
rx54 posted...

Amazing.
Can't wait for the end of Xbox Ones lifespan, games will be dropping below 10fps.
I mean, it hasn't even been a year yet and it's already struggling, when it is at its strongest.
It just becomes more outdated with time.

Where were you when cod ghosts had unexplainable fps drops and hiccups on ps4?

To be honest, not caring about COD Ghosts.
I didn't actually know about that, the only reason I know about this is because I actually have interest in The Witcher.
I also thought Ghosts ran at 720p on Xbox One and 1080p on PS4, not sure though.

This doesn't really have anything to do with this topic though.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived