The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#81quincy2000aPosted 7/12/2014 8:29:06 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
You can drop the ridiculous and completely transparent facade of “only posting facts”

It's how the message is delivered is why posters such as yourself gets attacked. Of course you already know this.

If people choose to attack me for posting facts, that's on them. "How the message is delivered" has nothing to do with it--I'm posting things that some don't want to hear. It's that simple.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#82LordcrabfoodPosted 7/12/2014 8:32:39 PM
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
You can drop the ridiculous and completely transparent facade of “only posting facts”

It's how the message is delivered is why posters such as yourself gets attacked. Of course you already know this.

If people choose to attack me for posting facts, that's on them. "How the message is delivered" has nothing to do with it--I'm posting things that some don't want to hear. It's that simple.

Yeah that's completely false but you do what ever gives you pleasure in life
#83Laylow12Posted 7/12/2014 8:37:29 PM(edited)
Lordcrabfood posted...
Laylow12 posted...
@ "LordCrabFood
Ah, ok. So your just blowing off steam. Well, if you ever care to talk about the console, ill be around. If not, I suggest you find somebody who cares to talk to to you because I've got plenty of friends on here I talk with and you're not going to be one of them. Your loss. =\

I own all of the current consoles and whenever I come to the X1 board, I am greeted with the same old routine. You are constantly on here trolling, give it a break, it is so sad. You do not have to like the X1 but others do. It has been well documented as to the underlying factors as to why people like you do this type of thing. Help is out there if you need it.

I would advise you to do the same. You're getting too attached and wrapping your identity around your console thereby taking any bad news personally. Remember that going forward you and your console are two separate things and you won't have to name call to satisfy some deep inner need for revenge.

Good luck!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#84rx54(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 8:34:45 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

He has a point.
If I tell you 1+1 equals 2 in the meanest way possible, and you don't like that, doesn't mean it's wrong.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#85LordcrabfoodPosted 7/12/2014 8:40:18 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
Laylow12 posted...
@ "LordCrabFood
Ah, ok. So your just blowing off steam. Well, if you ever care to talk about the console, ill be around. If not, I suggest you find somebody who cares to talk to to you because I've got plenty of friends on here I talk with and you're not going to be one of them. Your loss. =\

I own all of the current consoles and whenever I come to the X1 board, I am greeted with the same old routine. You are constantly on here trolling, give it a break, it is so sad. You do not have to like the X1 but others do. It has been well documented as to the underlying factors as to why people like you do this type of thing. Help is out there if you need it.

I would advise you to do the same. You're getting too attached and wrapping your identity around your console thereby taking any bad news personally. Remember that going forward you and your console are two separate things and you won't have to name call to satisfy some deep inner needing of revenge.

Good luck!

Maybe you should read the first sentence of my previous post. I have no preference to a piece of plastic. Of course by attempting to deflect it back on me is just yet another indication of your state of mind.
#86LordcrabfoodPosted 7/12/2014 8:41:41 PM
rx54 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

He has a point.
If I tell you 1+1 equals 2 in the meanest way possible, and you don't like that, doesn't mean it's wrong.

You catch more flies with honey then vinegar
#87quincy2000aPosted 7/12/2014 8:50:55 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
rx54 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

He has a point.

You catch more flies with honey then vinegar

First of all, I'm not here to "catch" anyone. I post info, usually links from other sites that some people might find of interest. Am I supposed to baby the readers here before I post a link from DF?

Second, I challenge you specifically, Lordcrabfood, to show me a post of mine where I posted in such an inappropriate manner that you think an attack on me was warranted.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#88ChargrilledPosted 7/12/2014 8:58:02 PM
agentspoon posted...
rx54 posted...
I didn't know I could be trolling by posting obvious video evidence of my claim from a legitimate and trustworthy source.

Your feelings don't change facts.

The fact that the game is unreleased/unfinished? That the console/dev kit is in its infancy?

Or that Devs are still learning the ins and outs of a new console/dev kit?

You think you can do better? No? Again, be quiet.

---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#89LordcrabfoodPosted 7/12/2014 8:58:03 PM
@quincy. I think you actually believe what you just typed which is both funny and sad at the same time. I am on my phone so I can not post links but there are examples of you acting condescending and superior. Perhaps that is just your natural mannerism.
#90Sniper4hire8209Posted 7/12/2014 8:58:53 PM
I don't really get the whole FPS argument when the PS4 isn't cranking out any steady 60 FPS games either(that isn't a remake). If you want the best platform, invest into a PC. If not, enjoy what your console provides. I don't see the big debate here.
---
PSN/Steam - TheAmazingNapkin
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan