The Witcher 3 drops below 20fps on Xbox One

#91Sevi_neyPosted 7/12/2014 10:01:06 PM
lmao

I'm going to say "fake" for now. but who knows
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC
#92quincy2000aPosted 7/12/2014 10:13:19 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
@quincy. I think you actually believe what you just typed which is both funny and sad at the same time. I am on my phone so I can not post links but there are examples of you acting condescending and superior. Perhaps that is just your natural mannerism.

Sorry, but that seems like such an easy way to avoid this discussion.

I'm on a phone now too--so I try to avoid being so confrontational if I can't back up something that I posted.

I guess I could come off as being condescending and superior to some. But I think it's just that I'm older and have a pretty good handle on my sense of self/self esteem. Personally, I think it might just be that some people with problems in those areas might construe some of what I say that way.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#93archibald3Posted 7/12/2014 10:17:14 PM
Sniper4hire8209 posted...
I don't really get the whole FPS argument when the PS4 isn't cranking out any steady 60 FPS games either(that isn't a remake). If you want the best platform, invest into a PC. If not, enjoy what your console provides. I don't see the big debate here.
#94LordcrabfoodPosted 7/12/2014 10:26:22 PM(edited)
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
@quincy. I think you actually believe what you just typed which is both funny and sad at the same time. I am on my phone so I can not post links but there are examples of you acting condescending and superior. Perhaps that is just your natural mannerism.

I'm on a phone now too--so I try to avoid being so confrontational if I can't back up something that I posted.

I guess I could come off as being condescending and superior to some. But I think it's just that I'm older and have a pretty good handle on my sense of self/self esteem. Personally, I think it might just be that some people with problems in those areas might construe some of what I say that way.

Well I don't really have to back up anything. Anyone here can do a quick google search. You are condescending and it rubs people the wrong way. That is why you get attacked, hiding behind the veil of confidence is no excuse for being an ass.
#95archibald3Posted 7/12/2014 10:25:34 PM(edited)
p3r0x1d3 posted...
def trading in my x1 for a ps4 now, this just made me make up my mind, i can't believe i was suckered by ms into thinking i was buying a next gen console.

x1 is a joke.

I love this troll - keeps posting he has it , then he`s thinking about getting one , then he`s gonna sell it , then he is a ps4 owner...Advise : make up your mind what you`re going to lie about and stick to it !
#96quincy2000aPosted 7/12/2014 10:32:05 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

Well I don't really have to back up anything. Anyone here can do a quick google search. You are condescending and it rubs people the wrong way. That is why you get attacked, hiding behind the veil of confidence is no excuse for being an ass.

You are absolutely correct--you do not have to back up anything that you say. This is the internet.

But, if I say something, I'm going to have the integrity to back it up--or I won't say it. But hey, that's just me.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#97LordcrabfoodPosted 7/12/2014 10:35:06 PM
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
quincy2000a posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

You are absolutely correct--you do not have to back up anything that you say. This is the internet.

But, if I say something, I'm going to have the integrity to back it up--or I won't say it. But hey, that's just me.

Everything has already been documented. All anyone has to do is search.
#98Madmax1985Posted 7/12/2014 11:02:52 PM
A framerate test of a game half a year away from being released?

ON AN ALPHA?

WTF are you smoking tc?
---
"Because you aren't allowed to be excited about anything anymore. Welcome to trollfaqs. -Sparkitup"
#99googlerPosted 7/12/2014 11:16:16 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
The game isn't even finished. Please try to at least use the small amount of brainpower you have for something a little more productive.

I want to believe they'll optimize it in time but history kind of says otherwise. I'm kind of let down by this gen in general but XbO especially. I find it hard to believe that so much of their resources went into a media box that wasn't even that well designed and poor quality control to boot (again).
The performance is making it look so bad right now and I it has any cards to play then it better hurry the **** up and play them and not wait till 2016 to implement the next dX
#100BushidoEffect3Posted 7/12/2014 11:20:07 PM
Konsole Kombat.
---
http://i.imgur.com/exzrVRj.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/35CqqSt.gif
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM