Please do not release VizionEck on the Xbox One

#11Crystyn_7BPosted 7/13/2014 1:51:09 AM
Well looked intriguing but why shouldn't it release on XBO, options are rarely bad.
#12kayoticdreamzPosted 7/13/2014 2:10:50 AM
wtf did I just watch?
#13FinzFan4lifePosted 7/13/2014 3:24:15 AM
We need to see more before I make a judgement
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#14DavCubePosted 7/15/2014 6:22:13 AM
This. Is. Stupid.

I've seen literally no one but Xbox fanboys even MENTION this game. Like, at all. And they're so concerned about this specific apparently EVIL INDIE GAME, they make a petition to keep it away from their precious plastic. Which is doing nothing but advertising the game to those people that weren't talking about it. Good job, visionaries. Instead of complaining about games people care about, you hold this random piece of nothing over their heads like it's something they actually asked for. You don't see Sony fanboys holding Nujitsu over your heads, do you? Of course not, because who would do that?
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#15Crystyn_7BPosted 7/15/2014 6:37:26 AM
DavCube posted...
This. Is. Stupid.

I've seen literally no one but Xbox fanboys even MENTION this game. Like, at all. And they're so concerned about this specific apparently EVIL INDIE GAME, they make a petition to keep it away from their precious plastic. Which is doing nothing but advertising the game to those people that weren't talking about it. Good job, visionaries. Instead of complaining about games people care about, you hold this random piece of nothing over their heads like it's something they actually asked for. You don't see Sony fanboys holding Nujitsu over your heads, do you? Of course not, because who would do that?

Since when do people give a s*** about petitions, people are really starting to grasp for straws to find ammo for this ridiculous imaginary war.
#16AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/15/2014 6:40:14 AM
Off-topic.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#17BansDontWorkPosted 7/15/2014 6:43:28 AM
More pretentious Indie trash
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#18LoveSheepPosted 7/15/2014 7:00:44 AM
All consoles get their fair share of shovelware. Just don't buy it.
---
Still no to Xbox ONE Hard Drive can't be replaced!
Kinect RIP 2010 - 2014