Which is more impressive, Mortal Kombat X or Killer Instinct?

#11Jiggy101011Posted 7/13/2014 4:16:08 AM
mokmuud posted...
We'll with MK I get a whole game from the start.

I know you are just doing it to troll but don't try to pass off incorrect information to others. You can either buy each individual character or you can buy the full game. It has been like this from the very start.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed Revelations
#12wrettcaughnPosted 7/13/2014 4:42:35 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
mokmuud posted...

I know you are just doing it to troll but don't try to pass off incorrect information to others. You can either buy each individual character or you can buy the full game. It has been like this from the very start.

I think they're referring to the lack of Arcade mode at release and having to wait months for the full roster. Despite those items though, I still think KI is a better game in general. I haven't been excited about a Motal Kombat game since UMK3...
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 7/13/2014 4:43:20 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
mokmuud posted...

I know what he actually meant, and he is right. I enjoy KI myself, but the game shipped without some very basic features like an Arcade Mode and Online lobbies. In that sense, it felt bare bones, and incomplete compared to other fighters. With MKX, you will get all that and more day one versus waiting six months after release.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#14LatchKeyKidPosted 7/13/2014 5:17:15 AM
I appreciate the devs behind MK usually packing their games with con... kontent. They do a better job than most fighting games when it comes to unlockables, story, endings, etc.
#15spacejamjordanzPosted 7/13/2014 5:30:33 AM
LatchKeyKid posted...
I appreciate the devs behind MK usually packing their games with con... kontent. They do a better job than most fighting games when it comes to unlockables, story, endings, etc.

Agreed
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#16Foxx3kPosted 7/13/2014 5:33:38 AM
youngskillz posted...
KI > MK.

blood an gore overkill is childish pandering.

KI is also very violent and historically KI also had fatalities.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#17BryanPS360Posted 7/13/2014 6:44:46 AM
LatchKeyKid posted...

This.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#18YumeOMiruPosted 7/13/2014 7:00:12 AM
youngskillz posted...
KI > MK.

blood an gore overkill is childish pandering.

LOL, bone have Gears, so..............oh and Halo, so I guess no blood Destiny is a real game compared to lil Halo pandering to children?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#19ExempliGratiaPosted 7/13/2014 7:08:28 AM
As a Fighting Game fan K.I > M.K. While Mk adds a lot to the story mode it took until the 9th iteration to make it a viable Tournament fighter in the FGC. All I care about in a fighting game is the gameplay.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#20SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/13/2014 7:20:46 AM
This KI reboot is amazing. Double Helix should get way more credit for this game than NR will get for Mk10. After all it will be very similar to MK9, where KI was basically brand new.
---
gt: For Spartaa