Can Xbox win in the USA?

#21kyncaniPosted 7/14/2014 2:06:54 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
dnmt posted...
I think it may surpass the Wii U there eventually, not so sure about beating the PS4 though.

It did that months ago though.

In the US : PS4 > Xbox One > Wii U.

Worldwide : PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One.
#22Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/14/2014 7:13:50 AM
kyncani posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
dnmt posted...
I think it may surpass the Wii U there eventually, not so sure about beating the PS4 though.

It did that months ago though.

In the US : PS4 > Xbox One > Wii U.

Worldwide : PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One.

That is true and his post and this topic was obviously about the US. So I was obviously talking about the US. The only thing stopping it from overtaking the Wii U worldwide is time. It will never catch PS4 worldwide and likely not in the US. It is more possible in the US though. I mean the lead is around 600k for the PS4 there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#23youngskillz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 9:15:08 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I think it could if there were decent exclusives coming out, but it's pretty dead for now. I can't believe MS didn't learn from Nintendo's example... they need to pull that weight because 3rd parties aren't a selling point on the platform any more. The fact that they didn't have a big Rare reveal or Gears reboot at E3 hurt them, IMO. There is literally no good reason to buy an Xbone right now. DR3 was the best thing it had, and that's PC-bound. Sunset is, let's face it, a Crackdown style niche release. It isn't a system seller. Neither is Scalebound or Phantom Dust. Only Halo diehards have a reason to jump in, and current sales are a good indication of how not good enough that is.

i agree for the most part, but theres another halo next year and probably gears in 2016 or 2017 for sure.

not to mention some new ips in the midst.

i like ps4 exclusives more right now though.
---
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated