Is this Sniper Elite clip I made not as cool as I thought originally?

#1Swan3624Posted 7/13/2014 7:17:54 AM
http://1drv.ms/1nsV9E5

I thought it was seriously the most gnarly headshot in the history of ever. But it's not as popular as I thought it would be. Did I title it wrong, perhaps? On Xbox One, it's called "Only a Flesh Wound."
#2Foxx3kPosted 7/13/2014 7:22:35 AM
So you're on easy mode, you still use slow mo, and you get a standard headshot with nothing spectacular going on around you.

Moments like that happen to every single player every ten seconds of the game.

So ... no, I don't think it's as cool as you thought. Sorry.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3Killah PriestPosted 7/13/2014 7:38:09 AM
I don't care what mode you have it on.

I think its cool every time it happens. EVERY TIME
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#4Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 10:08:55 AM
Foxx3k posted...
So you're on easy mode, you still use slow mo, and you get a standard headshot with nothing spectacular going on around you.

Moments like that happen to every single player every ten seconds of the game.

So ... no, I don't think it's as cool as you thought. Sorry.

It's not the fact that I got the headshot that I posted the video. It was the fact that that was the first time I had ever seen a killcam show a bullet going through one eye, then the other, then the entire face just completely explodes outwards. I have seen a lot of Sniper Elite killcams in my day, but this was absolutely the most disgusting and awesome one yet!

Knowing I wasn't posting it to show off my skill, do you still think it's not special at all? :(

Killah Priest posted...
I don't care what mode you have it on.

I think its cool every time it happens. EVERY TIME

Thank you! Finally some optimism :D