Major issue with Games With Gold that Microsoft needs to fix

#51Crazy AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 7:01:30 AM
atl88 posted...
He probably was never going to buy the game and just wanted it for free because he called them on their stuff... He is just looking for a handout...

All your posts are silly. I got the game free to try it out before my Gold expired then I was planning on buying it if it's good. I was very disappointed when I was unable to buy it. I got my Gold free for a month from a card that was in a game or something. I don't want to pay for Gold because I don't play online at all and paying $60 (in Canada) every year just to play Guacamelee and maybe 2 other free games that interest me seems a bit excessive.
#52regs8376Posted 7/14/2014 7:01:38 AM
There is no reason why there shouldnt be an option to pay for it. The fact that there isnt an option is an oversight. How is he looking for a handout when he is trying to purchase a product? I cant even take your posts seriously at this point and I would be shocked if anyone else could.
#53DarthUchiha91Posted 7/14/2014 7:08:16 AM
Crazy AJ posted...
atl88 posted...
He probably was never going to buy the game and just wanted it for free because he called them on their stuff... He is just looking for a handout...

All your posts are silly. I got the game free to try it out before my Gold expired then I was planning on buying it if it's good. I was very disappointed when I was unable to buy it. I got my Gold free for a month from a card that was in a game or something. I don't want to pay for Gold because I don't play online at all and paying $60 (in Canada) every year just to play Guacamelee and maybe 2 other free games that interest me seems a bit excessive.

Pay him no mind. Allow him to continue spitting nonsense and embarrassing himself.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#54atl88Posted 7/14/2014 2:05:17 PM
So if gold isn't a big deal make a new gt and buy it there... Done. why complain?
#55crucialPosted 7/14/2014 2:14:14 PM
It's just MS way of saying get gold or don't play any game you had DLed for free hoping you just cave and buy gold again but MS could in a sense lose more money by doing this practice,never in the history of gaming have I seen someone being locked out from buying a game,wow glad I have 8 years left on my Xbox account but you have every right to be ticked off TC,this is uncalled for and see a fix for this really soon.wow smh
#56googlerPosted 7/14/2014 2:15:01 PM
I'm not surprised. The last techie I talked to in regards to repairing my Japanese 360 advised me that as a letter of FACT, I could play Japanese games by switching the region in my profile. Talking to someone else in a subsequent call confirmed that that wouldn't work and had I done so, my profile/marketplace would've been locked to Japan for at least 3 months
#57PoweredMilkManPosted 7/14/2014 2:17:10 PM
Go on reddit and tag major Nelson. He vists reddits xboxone page all the time and say something there
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#58regsantotomasPosted 7/14/2014 2:29:20 PM
Frankly, there are more significant issues that I would rather Microsoft be addressing beyond this one with a relatively simple workaround.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#59D3x1Posted 7/14/2014 4:03:08 PM
I didn't like this change either, but I won't be playing XB1 without Gold anyways.
---
o_o
#60Crazy AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 4:09:48 PM(edited)
I don't consider making a new account to pay for something a valid workaround. I would like all my purchases tied to one account. If I'm forced to create a new account just to play a game then that is unacceptable.