What do you consider Battlefield: Hardline to be?

#21Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 4:24:13 PM
natevines posted...
After looking at this crap, seeing CoD: AW is like a breath of fresh air. That's not saying much

^ Agreed
#22Foxx3kPosted 7/13/2014 4:29:20 PM
natevines posted...
After looking at this crap, seeing CoD: AW is like a breath of fresh air. That's not saying much

COD: AW still needs to play well. If it plays like Ghosts, it's DOA.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#23Robin_MaskPosted 7/13/2014 4:35:39 PM
holden4ever posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
leathelj posted...
Gamers sure love to hate stuff this generation smh.

Let's not forget how BF4 is one of the most messed up releases of all time on all platforms.

At least they're not as bad Ubisoft.

Not even close. Sim City on pc was far worse than BF4.

Since I never played nor have any interest on Sim City, I forgot about it.

But that was ridiculous and made headlines all around, you are right.
---
The Lone Wolf
#24leatheljPosted 7/13/2014 6:27:41 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
leathelj posted...
Gamers sure love to hate stuff this generation smh.

I'll admit majority of gamers around this forum just complain for the sake of complaining. I'll also admit that developers are becoming greedy while at the same time giving their customers an unfinished, faulty product. We have a right to complain when we pay for a product and it's broken.

I think ppl overreact like a lot I have played much worse games then battlefield and in sure much worse exist.

I think acting like devs only want money all the time is a one sided bias argument more when ppl act like others are saints when all company's want money in the end.

I played the new battilefield no not at launch cause I know battlefields are all very similar like cod so waited for price drop hardline looks like fresh air tho Idk about the next cod tho.

Idk I think the devs get a lot of s*** some of it's fair but i think it's a a lot of undeserved s*** as well. The ppl hate ea and dev of cod so much just don't buy it why get them to try to change if there as bad as ppl say vote with you wallet don't buy it ever.

Hopefully they will get there wish and ea and devs of cod go out of business and every ea game made by or will be won't exist any more same with cod cause of a few mistakes they made and the workers should get fired to that would be fantastic because it's that serious right?

Like you said there just money grubbing devils any way right? I personally like them and enjoy there games but hey I'm a minority it seems most ppl just hate em.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.