i think I'm the only person in the world that absolutely loves HD Ports

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 7/13/2014 2:18:46 PM
I know a lot of people just hate the idea of spending money on a game that played 1 -6 years ago. some of the best games ever made was made last Jan Mass Effect Sleeping Dogs devil may cry halo The Last of Us Tomb Raider and so many more. I get more excited hearing about them coming out than most new games

some of those I listed are rumors to be coming outI really hope we get as much as possible
because you are getting the very best version of that game, all the DLC, and the best in graphics and sound that version can do.
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2Robin_MaskPosted 7/13/2014 2:20:41 PM
I'm okay with them if they came out a bit later, instead it is just a desperate move like TLOU.

Halo is a different thing, it has four games and Halo 2 is getting remastered along with online for all four games I think. Also a far better value than TLOU by a longshot since that game just came out a year ago.
---
The Lone Wolf
#3Shaolin015Posted 7/13/2014 2:27:38 PM
I like them. I want all my last gen games to come to the current gen
#4x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 7/13/2014 2:33:39 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
I'm okay with them if they came out a bit later, instead it is just a desperate move like TLOU.

Halo is a different thing, it has four games and Halo 2 is getting remastered along with online for all four games I think. Also a far better value than TLOU by a longshot since that game just came out a year ago.

Last of Us isnt a bad idea. Do you know how many people missed out on it? There were a ton of people on PS4 who didn't have PS3 and those who passed on it for other reasons. Honestly, if any game didn't need to be remastered it was Tomb Raider.
#5desert_santaPosted 7/13/2014 2:35:11 PM
Not a fan of last gen games getting ported. Previous gens before that though? I will support those as they would look good with updated graphics.
#6Robin_MaskPosted 7/13/2014 2:36:21 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Last of Us isnt a bad idea. Do you know how many people missed out on it? There were a ton of people on PS4 who didn't have PS3 and those who passed on it for other reasons. Honestly, if any game didn't need to be remastered it was Tomb Raider.

Didn't both come out last year? I don't see the need for both to be out again so soon.
---
The Lone Wolf
#7x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 7/13/2014 2:37:51 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Didn't both come out last year? I don't see the need for both to be out again so soon.

Yes, but I am looking it from the point of view that Tomb Raider was available on multiple platforms. Last of Us was hit it miss.
#8welper_Posted 7/13/2014 2:40:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Mspaul09Posted 7/13/2014 2:45:27 PM
Hell I'd love to see some of the great OG Xbox and PS1 games redone in HD. If they announced FF 7,8,9,10 hd remastered I'd buy a PS4 tomorrow.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#10ComradeRyanPosted 7/13/2014 3:41:20 PM
Resident Evil 4 needs to be remastered for the Xbox One!
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com