i think I'm the only person in the world that absolutely loves HD Ports

#11kennyynnooPosted 7/13/2014 2:54:48 PM
If GTAV has larger online rooms, more traffic and even just a slight upgrade in graphics I'm happy but SP story games don't do it for me. Zero interest in replaying TR. Open world games sure, racing maybe but not linear games.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/13/2014 3:00:55 PM
I like my HD upgraded games too TC and in regards to your OP. While the games you mentioned are pretty good, I wouldn't go so far as to say they are the among the best ever. Sounds like you missed out on arguably the best era of gaming (N64/PS1).
#13holden4everPosted 7/13/2014 3:02:24 PM
I'd play the s*** out of it if they ever released a HD version of the Half Life games. Especially if bundled with Half Life 3. The Destruction Derby series would be good with updated physics and graphics. I'd like to see the Guitar Hero/Rock Band franchises return.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#14ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/13/2014 3:09:21 PM
holden4ever posted...
I'd play the s*** out of it if they ever released a HD version of the Half Life games. Especially if bundled with Half Life 3. The Destruction Derby series would be good with updated physics and graphics. I'd like to see the Guitar Hero/Rock Band franchises return.

Heck I could play pretty much nearly any PS1/2 game ever released in HD form. Although I think any PS2 and before game would need to be completely re-made because we will still be stick with a clunky engine.
#15jrr18Posted 7/13/2014 4:43:35 PM
makeing a HD last of us is stupid now if they did a naughty dog HD collection that would make more sense. Also wheres my KOTOR 1,2 HD remaster!?!
---
upjumped console peasant
PSN/steam jrr101
#16Xerosnake90Posted 7/13/2014 4:51:42 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
I'm okay with them if they came out a bit later, instead it is just a desperate move like TLOU.

You should think before you come off as a foolish halo fanboy. The last of us remaster is how they created the game to look in the first place. It had to be toned down for the playstation 3. Now I understand that it's coming out quite soon after the original, but so is gta5 and are people complaining about that? A remaster allows not only new customers to play the game but also for the developers to release the vision they originally had. I don't think anyone is bothered by tlou being remastered aside from you, halo fanboy.
#17MrImpatient35Posted 7/13/2014 4:55:00 PM
I just have a convo with my friend about this. He HATES it with a passion. I think it's cool. Just as long as other, new games get released also, and it's not 100% ports. I'd LOVE a port of Bioshock Infinite. Or the last Splinter Cell, since I didn't buy it.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#18UltimateGeth39Posted 7/13/2014 5:01:20 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
I know a lot of people just hate the idea of spending money on a game that played 1 -6 years ago. some of the best games ever made was made last Jan Mass Effect Sleeping Dogs devil may cry halo The Last of Us Tomb Raider and so many more. I get more excited hearing about them coming out than most new games

some of those I listed are rumors to be coming outI really hope we get as much as possible
because you are getting the very best version of that game, all the DLC, and the best in graphics and sound that version can do.

That's where I stopped reading.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#19phineasfoolPosted 7/13/2014 5:02:42 PM
I don't mind them at all. I do prefer when it's a collection over just one game though. The way I look at them is if I'm interested I buy it and if I'm not I don't, just like new games.

The main one I want to see is the Mass Effect Trilogy with all the DLC.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#20MrImpatient35Posted 7/13/2014 5:07:32 PM
phineasfool posted...
I don't mind them at all. I do prefer when it's a collection over just one game though. The way I look at them is if I'm interested I buy it and if I'm not I don't, just like new games.

The main one I want to see is the Mass Effect Trilogy with all the DLC.

+1
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."