Xbox One > PS4

#11DreadmasterXDPosted 7/13/2014 6:50:57 PM
Red>Green and Blue because it was the best Mass Effect 3 ending.
---
PSN: PhD_Chemikill || XBL: PhD Chemikill
Official Manus Catalyst of the Dark Souls Board
#12Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 7/13/2014 6:54:51 PM
"Green is the color of her kind..."

"Call an optimist, she's turning blue..."
---
Welcome to the Virtual Asylum
#13Shadowfxd2Posted 7/13/2014 6:54:55 PM
Delta_F14 posted...
All colors > Green and Blue

Therefore PC is better
#14MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/13/2014 7:12:06 PM
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
"Green is the color of her kind..."

"Call an optimist, she's turning blue..."

Someone likes A Perfect Circle.

On topic: There is no debate amongst true gamers that the Xbox One is the only real next gen system. So this topic is old news.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#15SoftAssassinPosted 7/13/2014 7:36:04 PM
microsoftlover, what is your alt. account screen name? I'm guessing it's: 1. bob15x 2. pblimp360 3.lookslikerain? Those are three of the biggest bots on this site. I've disregarded kcypher2000 and Sonyponytony because the way those two word their posts, they don't try to seem intelligent. They allow their stupidity to show all the time. I'm not complimenting you in any way. It takes an utter fool to proclaim that the xbox one will be running games close to 4k, which you have proclaimed in a different topic. I'm just serious because you tow the microsoft company line just like the three shills I listed.
#16sm1240Posted 7/13/2014 7:38:48 PM
Instantly thought of the after this thread
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA9RPJ02xXA
---
90% of teens today would die if Facebook was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would laugh copy and paste to your signature.
PSN: sm1240
#17VanderZooPosted 7/14/2014 2:55:43 AM
sm1240 posted...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA9RPJ02xXA

lol.
---
Last gen to-play list: Okami HD, Peace Walker HD, Red Dead Redemption, Nier.
Currently playing: FFX/X-2 HD
#18deadmarvPosted 7/14/2014 3:06:23 AM
SoftAssassin posted...
microsoftlover, what is your alt. account screen name? I'm guessing it's: 1. bob15x 2. pblimp360 3.lookslikerain? Those are three of the biggest bots on this site. I've disregarded kcypher2000 and Sonyponytony because the way those two word their posts, they don't try to seem intelligent. They allow their stupidity to show all the time. I'm not complimenting you in any way. It takes an utter fool to proclaim that the xbox one will be running games close to 4k, which you have proclaimed in a different topic. I'm just serious because you tow the microsoft company line just like the three shills I listed.

Could be that legend troll. Hell, it could even be a pony trying to make xbots look idiotic, we may never know.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#19nableetPosted 7/14/2014 3:32:24 AM
From a game case persperctive, I think 90% of the PS4 game cases look better. I quite enjoyed the xbox 360 case as the PS3 cases looked pretty bland and boring. However the PS blue just seems to lend itself better to the art on most game casee....

Anyone else feel like the bright green kinda detracts from the box art?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#20ScRuiPosted 7/14/2014 5:30:32 AM
Green is the color of envy NOT jealousy...

Usually tied to money...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>