Xbox One > PS4

#21blitz_0623Posted 7/14/2014 4:32:11 AM
Red > both
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#22nableetPosted 7/14/2014 4:37:46 AM
ScRui posted...
Green is the color of envy NOT jealousy...

Usually tied to money...

It can be both and differs based on country/culture, not surprising that you are wrong again though.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#23ScRuiPosted 7/14/2014 4:47:49 AM
nableet posted...
ScRui posted...

Usually tied to money...

It can be both and differs based on country/culture, not surprising that you are wrong again though.

Shouldn't you be pulling on SoulTrapper's coat tail?

You must have slept wrong and awoken grumpy...

Go get a cup of Joe, might make you realize that you sound alittle 'green' ... Regardless of 'culture'
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#24nableetPosted 7/14/2014 4:51:13 AM
ScRui posted...
nableet posted...
ScRui posted...

Usually tied to money...

Go get a cup of Joe, might make you realize that you sound alittle 'green' ... Regardless of 'culture'

Nothing but ad hominem when you are wrong, nothing changes eh? Nice to see you left the other thread after being proved wrong. Keep it up.
---
#25Juzten76Posted 7/14/2014 4:54:42 AM
Rumble triggers > blue light bar
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#26ScRuiPosted 7/14/2014 5:03:18 AM
nableet posted...
ScRui posted...
nableet posted...
ScRui posted...

Usually tied to money...

Nothing but ad hominem when you are wrong, nothing changes eh? Nice to see you left the other thread after being proved wrong. Keep it up.

Good to know that when I am bored, my entertainment will always be here...

BTW I didn't leave that topic, just got busy with the wife, went away for the weekend... You also didn't prove anything, because you still have no idea what you were talking about... Your own link, showed that clearly..

My job got cancelled today and I've done my payroll for last week, so if you want to entertain me today... Please continue...
---
#27nableetPosted 7/14/2014 5:15:28 AM
ScRui posted...
nableet posted...
ScRui posted...
nableet posted...
ScRui posted...

Usually tied to money...

Good to know that when I am bored, my entertainment will always be here...

BTW I didn't leave that topic, just got busy with the wife, went away for the weekend... You also didn't prove anything, because you still have no idea what you were talking about... Your own link, showed that clearly..

My job got cancelled today and I've done my payroll for last week, so if you want to entertain me today... Please continue...

Go back to the other thread and quote my posts and provide answers with evidence. You won't, because you are wrong.

My link provided no such thing. Your argument is "attachment rate is more important" my argument "not if the console sales are greater with only a slight difference in attachment rate".

See you in the other thread, or not.
---
#28ScRuiPosted 7/14/2014 5:27:20 AM
Go read your link again nabby... To developers attachment rate is more important because that directly affects potential sales of software on either consoles...

And again, it is a combination of things, such as attachment rates, funds recieved for exclusivity deals, online community, etc...

Console sales are important, but again for companies such as Ubisoft, EA, Activision etc... Attachment rates are more important...

The state of exclusives on consoles proves exactly this... Sony had tons of exclusives during PS1 and PS2 over Nintendo and XBOX... Since the end of PS2 lifespan Sony has continuously lost more and more rights to games... And will continue to do so, because of 2 factors...

Attachment Rates and MS shelling out tons of money for exclusivity deals...

Soon neither Sony, MS and Nintendo will have third party exclusives... Games will just be released on all... The only company that seems to be willing to buy these rights is MS... Don't know if that is good or bad... We will see...
---
#29Sniper4hire8209Posted 7/14/2014 5:30:52 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Delta_F14 posted...
All colors > Green and Blue

Therefore PC is better

---
PSN/Steam - TheAmazingNapkin
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#30blunderminePosted 7/14/2014 5:31:42 AM