Xbox One > PS4

#31blunderminePosted 7/14/2014 6:33:31 AM
ScRui posted...
Green is the color of envy NOT jealousy...

Usually tied to money...

It's only money in the states where they have boring money. Even they have started to realize that different coloured bills are easier to work with though.
#32ScRuiPosted 7/14/2014 6:43:30 AM
blundermine posted...
ScRui posted...

Usually tied to money...

It's only money in the states where they have boring money. Even they have started to realize that different coloured bills are easier to work with though.

I don't know about easier because bills in the EU are beautiful but the different sizes are a bit of an annoyance...

I like that the US $ is getting some much needed color though...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#33blunderminePosted 7/14/2014 6:48:44 AM
ScRui posted...
blundermine posted...
ScRui posted...

Usually tied to money...

I don't know about easier because bills in the EU are beautiful but the different sizes are a bit of an annoyance...

I like that the US $ is getting some much needed color though...

Yeah different sizes aren't a great idea. Uniform size, but a variety of colours are definitely the way to go.
#34nableetPosted 7/14/2014 6:49:39 AM
ScRui posted...
Go read your link again nabby... To developers attachment rate is more important because that directly affects potential sales of software on either consoles...

And again, it is a combination of things, such as attachment rates, funds recieved for exclusivity deals, online community, etc...

Console sales are important, but again for companies such as Ubisoft, EA, Activision etc... Attachment rates are more important...

The state of exclusives on consoles proves exactly this... Sony had tons of exclusives during PS1 and PS2 over Nintendo and XBOX... Since the end of PS2 lifespan Sony has continuously lost more and more rights to games... And will continue to do so, because of 2 factors...

Attachment Rates and MS shelling out tons of money for exclusivity deals...

Soon neither Sony, MS and Nintendo will have third party exclusives... Games will just be released on all... The only company that seems to be willing to buy these rights is MS... Don't know if that is good or bad... We will see...

I know what the links say. However they are basing it on a much larger attachment rate being better than a much larger Install base. The difference? 4 million and almost 2:1 is a relatively big install difference, However the attachment rate for everything bar CoD is pretty much equal at this time. Even with this attachment rate difference, CoD will have made approximately $30M more on PS4 than Xbone - although this would change should the xbone and PS4 become closer in sales.

If you were Ubisoft, Activision or whomever else, you would see even attachment rates and a 4million console difference - do the maths. If the attachment rate was heavily in favour of the xbone then it would be a more important factor, but it isn't. That is the point.

Attachment rates have very little to do with exclusivity. Xbox 360 lost bioshock and mass effect, to name but two, and they would have had a better attachment rate, according to your theory of xbox having higher attachment rates, which you never provided evidence for. The consoles are similar in power and cutting off half your audience is a stupid thing to do. Also, you will notice that Final Fantasy and MGS have a much lower attachment rate on the xbox 360.

I think very few third parties will be willing to sell to MS if the hardware sales trend continues. Only companies like capcom that need cash upfront. We will see.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#35RybalPosted 7/14/2014 8:21:44 AM
blundermine posted...
Yeah different sizes aren't a great idea. Uniform size, but a variety of colours are definitely the way to go.

Different sizes are great for blind people.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#36MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/14/2014 12:58:40 PM
Green = Superior Lightsaber wielded by Luke.

Blue = The noobie Lightsaber he started off with before he enfused it with +10 STR and 11DEX.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#37DarthUchiha91Posted 7/14/2014 12:59:37 PM
sm1240 posted...
Instantly thought of the after this thread
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA9RPJ02xXA

You win this thread.

Flawless victory.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#38TBONE_OGPosted 7/14/2014 1:14:41 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
sm1240 posted...
Instantly thought of the after this thread
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA9RPJ02xXA

You win this thread.

Flawless victory.

This.

blundermine posted...
Micropolis posted...
More people look good n green.

Have you forgot jeans exist?

And this.

And... I think nableet and ScRui should go out on a date. JK, guys. But seriously...
---
Always O.G.