I bought an Xbox one. What game should I start with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I bought an Xbox one. What game should I start with?

User Info: metal01

metal01
2 years ago#1
I got the Forza bundle. But I had no intention of keeping the game, and was going to trade it in. What game should I start with? What is the best gameplay and graphics so far? What game is good and addicting. I don't care about multi-player or online so much to be honest.

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#2
Going through Watch Dogs right now and I'm having a blast.

Wolfenstein: The New Order is another good choice. Had a great time beating that one.

User Info: SupaflyGibson

SupaflyGibson
2 years ago#3
metal01 posted...
I got the Forza bundle. But I had no intention of keeping the game, and was going to trade it in. What game should I start with? What is the best gameplay and graphics so far? What game is good and addicting. I don't care about multi-player or online so much to be honest.

If you like shooters you can't go wrong with Titanfall. Also KI is great.
gt: For Spartaa

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#4
Titanfall is fantastic, great crazy fun.

Dead Rising 3 is really fun as well.

Magic The Gathering 2015 is coming Tuesday if you are into card battle games.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
2 years ago#5
SupaflyGibson posted...
metal01 posted...

If you like shooters you can't go wrong with Titanfall. Also KI is great.

Titanfall is decent, more of a casual shooter, if your looking for something more competitive get bf4. Also, KI is absolute garbage, don't waste your money. Get dead rising 3, it kicks ass

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
2 years ago#6
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: deadpool18

deadpool18
2 years ago#7
Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct are both great first purchases. They were my first two games when I bought the Xbox One today! I also got the Super Ultra DLC for Dead Rising 3.

User Info: GnarKills

GnarKills
2 years ago#8
Had a blast with Dead Rising 3. Actually enjoyed my playthrough of Ryse quite a bit as well but wouldn't say it's worth $40+. Try and get it on sale for $20-30 if possible.

Wolfenstein is great.

Tomb Raider is worth $60 if you haven't played it on the ps3 or 360 yet. Very good game and can't believe I waited until next gen to play it.
PSN - TheCheesy1 GT - GnarKills
Current Systems: PS4, Xbox One, 3DS Zelda OoT Edition

User Info: metal01

metal01
2 years ago#9
Cool thanks you guys! I've actually thought about playing Watchdogs or Tomb Raider. I hear that Watchdogs is like GTA but not as refined I guess is the word. I love Tomb Raider games so i'll have to look into that one. Looking forward to playing UFC also.

User Info: hsu_reddie09

hsu_reddie09
2 years ago#10
Pretty much everyone in here said Dead Rising 3. Get it man, it is totally worth it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I bought an Xbox one. What game should I start with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived