I bought an Xbox one. What game should I start with?

#1metal01Posted 7/13/2014 7:19:35 PM
I got the Forza bundle. But I had no intention of keeping the game, and was going to trade it in. What game should I start with? What is the best gameplay and graphics so far? What game is good and addicting. I don't care about multi-player or online so much to be honest.
#2slyman19Posted 7/13/2014 7:22:56 PM
Going through Watch Dogs right now and I'm having a blast.

Wolfenstein: The New Order is another good choice. Had a great time beating that one.
#3SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/13/2014 7:24:05 PM
metal01 posted...
I got the Forza bundle. But I had no intention of keeping the game, and was going to trade it in. What game should I start with? What is the best gameplay and graphics so far? What game is good and addicting. I don't care about multi-player or online so much to be honest.

If you like shooters you can't go wrong with Titanfall. Also KI is great.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#4RuinerEraserPosted 7/13/2014 7:26:42 PM
Titanfall is fantastic, great crazy fun.

Dead Rising 3 is really fun as well.

Magic The Gathering 2015 is coming Tuesday if you are into card battle games.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#5pnut3844Posted 7/13/2014 7:28:48 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
metal01 posted...

If you like shooters you can't go wrong with Titanfall. Also KI is great.

Titanfall is decent, more of a casual shooter, if your looking for something more competitive get bf4. Also, KI is absolute garbage, don't waste your money. Get dead rising 3, it kicks ass
#6ComradeRyanPosted 7/13/2014 7:42:07 PM
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#7deadpool18Posted 7/13/2014 7:43:17 PM
Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct are both great first purchases. They were my first two games when I bought the Xbox One today! I also got the Super Ultra DLC for Dead Rising 3.
#8GnarKillsPosted 7/13/2014 8:04:55 PM
Had a blast with Dead Rising 3. Actually enjoyed my playthrough of Ryse quite a bit as well but wouldn't say it's worth $40+. Try and get it on sale for $20-30 if possible.

Wolfenstein is great.

Tomb Raider is worth $60 if you haven't played it on the ps3 or 360 yet. Very good game and can't believe I waited until next gen to play it.
---
PSN - TheCheesy1 GT - GnarKills
Current Systems: PS4, Xbox One, 3DS Zelda OoT Edition
#9metal01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 8:51:52 PM
Cool thanks you guys! I've actually thought about playing Watchdogs or Tomb Raider. I hear that Watchdogs is like GTA but not as refined I guess is the word. I love Tomb Raider games so i'll have to look into that one. Looking forward to playing UFC also.
#10hsu_reddie09Posted 7/13/2014 9:08:55 PM
Pretty much everyone in here said Dead Rising 3. Get it man, it is totally worth it.