You must have a Xbox Live Gold membership to access online features.

#1plus1zeroPosted 7/13/2014 7:39:30 PM
I just got this message after starting up Battlefield 4. I installed it and took the 2GB download. I'm a Gold member and am actually set until 3/2016. Everything else is working fine. What gives?
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#2youngunner2123Posted 7/13/2014 7:42:14 PM
Not sure what you mean

but both psn and live are needed to play online

apps ie Netflix Hulu etc don't
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3plus1zero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 7:45:57 PM
Did you read the whole message? I got that message to pop up when I installed BF4 with the 2GB update. I AM a gold member until 2016...I have been for 7 years. Just didn't know if anyone had seen such an issue before.
---
#4youngunner2123Posted 7/13/2014 7:49:19 PM
plus1zero posted...
Did you read the whole message? I got that message to pop up when I installed BF4 with the 2GB update. I AM a gold member until 2016...I have been for 7 years. Just didn't know if anyone had seen such an issue before.

no need to be snarky brohamster.
---
#5plus1zero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 7:53:33 PM
I wasn't trying to be snarky damp squib
---
#6dot_hack_pavesPosted 7/13/2014 7:57:53 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
plus1zero posted...

He wasn't being snarky. He was replying with utter confusion because you concocted one of the dimmest replies I have ever seen
---
I am one of the 12 and a 1/2
Gamertag = Paves911
#7Tsukasa1891Posted 7/13/2014 8:02:29 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
plus1zero posted...

People tend to be less snarky when you actually read their post instead of making assumptions based off of the topic title.
---
I was going to post a long and well thought out message ending the argument in this topic, but it would of either been ignored or just go over your head.
#8youngunner2123Posted 7/13/2014 8:14:18 PM
Tsukasa1891 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
plus1zero posted...

People tend to be less snarky when you actually read their post instead of making assumptions based off of the topic title.

you are right. I did word my response oddly.

but was only trying to say that it sounds like a strange glitch issue as it doesn't make sense for that message to pop.

I don't know anymore lol. Watching the strain and its prob messed my thinking up
---