Just Finished Wolfeinstein...

#11youngskillzPosted 7/13/2014 11:33:48 PM
game isn't that short, but no damn single player fps is worth 60 bucks.

i think most can agree with that unless they love throwing money away.

tc didn't buy it either, he rented it an saved alot of money.

smart guy.
---
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#12hsu_reddie09Posted 7/13/2014 11:33:57 PM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
60 bucks for 12 hours of fps single player? No thank you sir.

I am lost..
how is 12 hours for a FPS bad? when they average like...5-8 hours.

Look, the game itself took me about 12 hours to get all the achievements. I beat the game twice and one of those was on uber. Beyond short.
#13Jedi454Posted 7/13/2014 11:37:22 PM
RuinerEraser will pay for a rehash of a card game, but won't pay a cent for an old school style FPS.
#14RuinerEraserPosted 7/13/2014 11:41:23 PM
AgentLocke posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
60 bucks for 12 hours of fps single player? No thank you sir.

RuinerEraser posted...
The thing about Gamefaqs is, if you enjoy something...someone is waiting around the corner to tell you that you suck and should be as miserable as they are!

Every time I see you hate on this game I'm posting that quote of yours. When did the wolfenstein dev's s*** in your Fruit Loops? Is there a reason you hate on this game every time it's brought up? Or are you just dead set on making people "as miserable as you are" ?

I was completely respectful and stated my opinion. :)
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#15RuinerEraserPosted 7/13/2014 11:43:34 PM
Jedi454 posted...
RuinerEraser will pay for a rehash of a card game, but won't pay a cent for an old school style FPS.

Rehash of a card game? Have you ever played Magic DoTP?
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#16Sevi_neyPosted 7/13/2014 11:45:33 PM
Oh, so they thought they'd be COOL and SMART by listening to the crowd that moans about online multiplayer.

The same crowd that doesn't even like FPS games!

Good job screwing your replay value, Wolfenstein makers
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC
#17RuinerEraserPosted 7/13/2014 11:50:30 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
Oh, so they thought they'd be COOL and SMART by listening to the crowd that moans about online multiplayer.

The same crowd that doesn't even like FPS games!

Good job screwing your replay value, Wolfenstein makers

This is my fundamental problem with the game, it was like a post ironic call to all hipster gamers. They call it an old school FPS, mean while it's lacking challenege on hard and plays and looks like a call of duty campagain, leading me to beleive these kids never played an old school FPS in their lives.

This plays NOTHING like Wolfenstein for PC.
---
#18Jedi454Posted 7/13/2014 11:50:52 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Jedi454 posted...

No I haven't, i'm just being a child about a game like you.
#19RuinerEraserPosted 7/13/2014 11:54:33 PM
Jedi454 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Well I have a valid point about a video game and the pricing it is given vs the content you get. You are just being a child, correct.
---
#20Jedi454Posted 7/13/2014 11:58:07 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Jedi454 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Well I have a valid point about a video game and the pricing it is given vs the content you get. You are just being a child, correct.

Do you know how many hours you are getting or you just making an idiotic assumption based off other try hards on Gamefaqs? Do you play all your single player games on the Normal difficulty or do you actually challenge yourself? Do you play games once and throw them away after you're done with them? I could go on and on, but you're obviously a fool and you're blinded by stupid assumptions made about one game.