XBONE has a higher chance to get more and better exclusives than PS4.

#1BlackFeathersPosted 7/14/2014 3:14:18 AM
Microsoft has the money to more than Sony , so it all boils down to how much does Microsoft care about it's Xbox fans. If they want to they can blow Sony out of the water. MIcrosoft likes to be #1.

Just my 2cents...

What do you guys think?
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign *Gamefaqs Mods = crappy* :/
#2hsu_reddie09Posted 7/14/2014 3:16:44 AM
They are already winning the exclusive battle with Indystation
#3PannerPosted 7/14/2014 3:17:25 AM
I think Sony will have their dev studios make more exclusives than Microsoft can buy. Having more money doesnt mean more exclusives.
---
My Youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5BZ91u4U3n8m9L_wykcsw/feed?activity_view=3
#4dnmtPosted 7/14/2014 3:18:41 AM
Looking back on the 360 and PS3 gen and the Xbone reveal last year I think it's pretty obvious who cares more about their fans.
#5wake_me_420Posted 7/14/2014 3:22:06 AM
I think Sony will have more 1st party exclusives that exploit the power of the system. I think XB1 will have more third party exclusives, possibly with a better variety of genres.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#6BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 3:22:26 AM
Panner posted...
I think Sony will have their dev studios make more exclusives than Microsoft can buy. Having more money doesnt mean more exclusives.

More money = hire more workers = more games

Like I said, if Microsoft REALLY cares, they WILL get more exclusives out.
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign *Gamefaqs Mods = crappy* :/
#7PannerPosted 7/14/2014 3:26:48 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
Panner posted...

You do know that the Xbox division has a limited budget. They cant just spend as much as they like.
Its the same for all of sonys devs too. They have a budget, but because Sony has more 1st party devs it means that Sony will get more exclusives.
---
My Youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5BZ91u4U3n8m9L_wykcsw/feed?activity_view=3
#8VanderZooPosted 7/14/2014 3:28:46 AM
Sony has more 1st party studios, and they had a much better track record for making 1st party games last gen than MS.

Look at last year how they continued to support the PS3, Sony made/published The Last of Us, Gran Turismo 6, Puppeteer, Ratchet and Clank, God of War: Ascension and Beyond: Two Souls.

MS published Gears of War Judgement for the 360 last year, and that's all I know of.
---
Last gen to-play list: Okami HD, Peace Walker HD, Red Dead Redemption, Nier.
Currently playing: FFX/X-2 HD
#9BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 3:30:02 AM
Panner posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Panner posted...

You do know that the Xbox division has a limited budget. They cant just spend as much as they like.
Its the same for all of sonys devs too. They have a budget, but because Sony has more 1st party devs it means that Sony will get more exclusives.

I'm sure the Xbox divisions budget can be increased if Microsft wanted it to be right?
---
#10mygoodluckcharmPosted 7/14/2014 3:33:07 AM
Doesn't matter. Xbone doesn't get Bloodborne.