Did you ever think the original Killzone was better than Halo or Halo 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did you ever think the original Killzone was better than Halo or Halo 2?
1 year ago#1
Discuss.

In my opinion.

Killzone >>> Halo.
Killzone > Halo 2.
Halo 2 >> Halo.

I played them all at launch, owned both systems. Halo was revolutionary in terms that shooters finally played okay on consoles...though Halo 2 had great M.P. Killzone had a great single player, had offline M.P. and had great online. No haters, please.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
1 year ago#2
Hell no killzone sucks always has
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
1 year ago#3
No, not even close. Killzone had fun moments (2/3) but I didn't dig the original. Shadow Fall is one of my least favorite games ever made.

Killzone wishes it was a Halo killer. The online mode on every Killzone was mediocre at best.
1 year ago#4
Please go into depth, eventually I will go into depth.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
1 year ago#5
BaconPancakes posted...
Please go into depth, eventually I will go into depth.

What depth are you looking for? The gameplay is clunky and unimaginative. Online was slow and a real bore to play. The story wasn't great other than a few decent action scenes. The series got progressively worse each time with Shadow Fall being one of the worst games ever made.
1 year ago#6
Killzone 1 had splitscreen bot mode. That was fun. The following two were disappointing. Halo has coop splitscreen. Haven't actually played any after the first game. If the later Halo's had a bot mode with splitscreen as well as coop campaign then that would be a win.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
1 year ago#7
I actually did. Well, no, I still think it's better...

I preferred it's story. It's characters. It's enemies. Overall I found it a joy to play compared to Halo, to which I could never understand what the fuss was all about.

Only things I liked about Halo: Combat Evolved was the co-op play, and last mission - partly because it was the end of a chore, mostly because it was quite exciting.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
1 year ago#8
Killzone is a pile of hot garbage
---
GT: DonShetland
1 year ago#9
I paid 5 bucks for Killzone 2, it kills me trying to use the dualshock 3 for a game like that, why couldn't crouch be the circle button? Also, Killzone Shadow Fall was pretty boring when I played it on a friend's PS4.
1 year ago#10
Nope.

I'm not sure anyone other than you thought that.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did you ever think the original Killzone was better than Halo or Halo 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived