Did you ever think the original Killzone was better than Halo or Halo 2?

#21BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 5:58:43 AM
It is an opinion, sorry.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#22ErevilePosted 7/14/2014 7:15:14 AM
I must have.
I remember way more about the original Killzone than Halo.
Halo was one of those games I wanted to like. It was all there to be great, but something kept it from sticking.
How short the campaign was created an issue for me. That I remember. It felt like as soon as you got your feet wet somebody yelled "Okay, out of the pool".
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron
#23SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/14/2014 7:38:09 AM
Never played any of the killzone games. Halo is my favorite series though hands down, so I doubt I would like Killzone more. However that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy Killzone.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#24zerooo0Posted 7/14/2014 7:43:04 AM
Killzone will never have anything over Halo hahahahahaha. Coming from someone who played Killzone 3 it was trash compared to Halo 3 and 4. Killzone only wishes it could one up Halo at anything really.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#25SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/14/2014 7:43:48 AM
Altair001 posted...
I have to say I like the weighty feel of the Killzone franchise.
Halo is probably the most overrated franchise in history of gaming.

I really disagree. Not everybody is going to like Halo or every other highly-rated game for that matter, so in the eyes of those few they may seem overrated. I've heard people say the same about the FF franchise. Those are amazing games but they aren't for everybody, just like every franchise. I could say the same about the Souls franchise simply bc it doesn't appeal to me. Yet I don't bc I realize me not liking them doesn't make them bad games.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#26extankerPosted 7/14/2014 8:14:52 AM
Killzone 2 is one of the main reasons I bought a PS3 and Shadow Fall is the only game I have for my PS4. I think the original was way underrated and I love the series in general, but I think Halo beats it by far.