Xbox one netflix doesn't stream like xbox 360 does.. *please read*

#21MRL3G3NDPosted 7/15/2014 10:16:52 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
Please disregard the shills put here to make you think the XB1 is perfect...if we don't report problems they will never get fixed... I know they think they are helping but they are really hurting...or they really don't care they are just here to collect a check.

My 360 is wireless and Netflix runs better than my xb1

My xb1 is hardwired, and the Netflix is slower, and the quality will sometimes fade in and out.

It's noticeable but it isn't something that's a major problem

The major problem is that neither stream at 1080p

there should be outrage at that

I've highlighted the important part of this post.

was that an attempt at humor? Have you failed again?
---
Watch_Dogs-Dog Day (X1)
http://youtu.be/q08oNNp74uQ
#22ExempliGratiaPosted 7/15/2014 3:54:22 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
Please disregard the shills put here to make you think the XB1 is perfect...if we don't report problems they will never get fixed... I know they think they are helping but they are really hurting...or they really don't care they are just here to collect a check.

My xb1 is hardwired, and the Netflix is slower, and the quality will sometimes fade in and out.

: ) It did it's job. Thank you very much.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#23StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 7:20:39 PM
I just got the internet installed a few days ago. I'm assuming everything is new. The modem. Router. I also have verizon fios.
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#24HerbylurchPosted 7/15/2014 7:22:37 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

I laughed.
#25cloudtheprophetPosted 7/16/2014 12:29:04 AM
StarmanAnthony posted...
I just got the internet installed a few days ago. I'm assuming everything is new. The modem. Router. I also have verizon fios.

That's your problem right there, Verizon Fios
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
#26scotslassPosted 7/16/2014 7:33:50 AM
I use the Netflix app with no problem on my Xbox1 but probably because my internet speed is 163mbps am in Scotland on Virgin network which is fab! It's all in the internet speed am afraid :-)
#27StealthyVlad101Posted 7/16/2014 7:37:41 AM
yiangaruuuga posted...

Run an internet test on your Xbox One and post the results here.

---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#28POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/16/2014 7:49:03 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

It was pretty funny actually =P
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#29Hudson_RLPosted 7/16/2014 7:52:50 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
The answer is right in front of you. The X1s Netflix app is not as good as the one on the 360. The 360 now uses the same type of app the PS3 and PS4 use. Then one the 360 had before that was god awful. The X1s app's UI is less responsive, and stream quality is far more inconsistent than the 360 as you have noticed. Of course it will improve in time, but until then, I would stick to another means.

What? My X1 Netflix runs flawlessly. Just like it does on my 360. The UI isn't unresponsive and i get HD immediately.
---
Follow the Buzzards...
GT: Hudson RL (PSN: HudsonRL)
#30wcuimprezarsPosted 7/17/2014 1:59:42 PM
Maybe someone can answer this for me. I always opt for the 360 version,well one, because the interface is better, but 2, and this the main reason, shows/movies stream differently for me. On the x1 it's almost like an option is on that decreases motion blur like on some HDTVs. Mine has that setting, but I made sure that setting was where it normally is and it was. Anyways, the picture plays very fast, and it's just odd. The 360 streams just fine as if I were watching it over Dish. I know this might be hard to understand without seeing it, but does anyone notice this? Is there a setting within the x1 or Netflix that I've missed?